Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 143 in Cell Phones

July 17, 2015

I think the note 3 preforms better than the note 4. Less lag time, faster performance, and overall better quality.

April 21, 2015

I am an android girl all the way, Oh Samsung note 3, what would I see without thee?

January 03, 2015

I got this phone free with a plan. It is quick, good battery life, high memory I had a whole whack of apps, music and pictures on it before it started to slow down. I would definitely recommend this phone. The only problem I had with it, is with the bigger size in phone sometimes finding the earpiece when you answer to hear well is difficult.

October 22, 2014

I absolutely adore my Galaxy Note 3. I upgraded from the Samsung S3 and only wish I had done it sooner. The 5.7 inch display is awesome and brings everything to life like never before. It allows you to view e-mails, Facebook and all other online content clearly. Prior to getting the Note 3, I was told that it was too large and cumbersome...definitely not the case for me. The S Pen has brought a whole new meaning to note taking. It let's you accomplish everyday tasks with the push of a button. The powerful 13-megapixel rear camera is a huge advancement and captures every detail to perfection. It's super fast and the battery life is incredible. No need for two devices...A phone and tablet...You can enjoy the convenience of both in one in the palm of your hand. No phone has ever compared. It blows away the previous generations of Notes...I can't wait to see how the Note 4 stacks up. Samsung ... You have finally made the PERFECT PHONE!!!!

August 23, 2014

Awesome screen size, fits nicely in my purse. Love the note program and great quality camera. Accessories extremely over priced.

August 05, 2014

This phone is a dream considering I had a Blackberry Torch before it. It lets me catch up with my emails, apps, games! It makes my train ride home a time to get all my stuff together and be in touch with everyone. It is big but then it doubles as a tablet!

July 18, 2014

I really like my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I had the Note 2 a few years ago, and I just had to upgrade. The battery lasts a long time, and provides the user with a ton of usage. It is a little too big to fit in anything but your back pockets, and people always laugh at how large it is. But all in all, I love it, and I can't wait to upgrade to the next Galaxy Note Samsung introduces!