Samsung Galaxy S3 Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 143 in Cell Phones

June 18, 2016

I have had this phone since 2014 and it is the best cell phone I have had. Better than the ones I have had in the past. I like Google search on it. And the screen size is good for playing games and watching YouTube videos on it. But it doesn't charge as fast as it used to. But it is a nice phone and I think Samsung makes good phones. I will definitely buy another Samsung Galaxy phone after I am done with this one.

June 16, 2016

This is the only phone that has lasted me so long..I've had it for over 2 years now. I'm with Koodoo, and it came as part of the tab. I have managed to pay it off and now and have money accumulating. I'm still thrilled with it, and the only negative is that the battery doesn't hold a charge for very long anymore, so I charge it while I'm in the car.

June 16, 2016

This was the first Samsung phone I've ever owned and I completely love it. I love the size of the screen and all the cool features it has. I haven't had a single problem with this phone and I've had it for a year now. Defiantly would recommend it to someone looking for a phone.

June 16, 2016

I had this for 6 months before I dropped it from waist height onto my driveway and the screen cracked. I got this phone when it first came out (3 years ago) and back then, I guess it was a nice phone. Looking back, it was not the best looking and the screen was quite small!

June 07, 2016

I must say that almost every electronic item I own is Samsung, But I also must add that the Galaxy 3 is well thought out, and one of the best devices I own. Deffinitly not second thinking this buy.

July 09, 2015

I use mine ever day battery life isn't bad and storage is great. I say the only problem is how obsolete it will/has because with the introduction of newer versions. Way better value then an ipad.

July 09, 2015

its a great tablet,the battery is great and its been dropped and it still works well, its great for a child apps are easy to download and play with

July 09, 2015

This phone is very good. I have it for awhile and didn't have problems except for freezing sometimes!

June 30, 2015

I'm what's known as a "Slider", meaning I give off a much higher magnetic force than normal people. If it's electronic, chances are I'll kill it. This is the only phone that I haven't managed to kill in less than three months. I have had this one for almost a year (Which is super impressive for me!) and it works just as well as when I first got it. The battery life isn't all that great, but I'm not sure if it's because of me, or if it's like that with all of them. Super easy to navigate and customize to how you like it. This is a great phone for everyone!

June 11, 2015

I have had my S3 now for almost 2 years. I loved this phone so much and never thought about getting a new one. It had enough features and functionality that didn't require me to want anything more. However i fell into that small percentage where the charger craps out on you. The phone just stopped reading chargers or connecting. I thought it was the battery but it wasn't. The two were not coresponding with one another. My battery wouldn't charge or if it would then it wouldn't stay. I had to say goodbye to my S3.

Samsung if you just made eliminated the charging issues your phones and tablets have i would love your devices forever.