Schick Intuition Plus Shaving Kit Sensitive Skin Reviews

•    Soft Rubber Grip Improves control in Shower
    •    Overall Preference/liking for Handle - More Feminine
    •    Simple Texture - helps maintain Proper grip during shaving process

October 19, 2016

As a razor, it's effective enough at doing its job, but the allure of the shaving gel being attached really let me down. The top side of the gel wears out well before the bottom half, and well before the razor itself is worn out. I ended up having to use shaving cream anyway.

July 15, 2016

Je n'ai pas du tout aimé ces lames de rasoir! Je trouve que c'était difficile de bien raser mes jambes avec ce produit. L'épaisseur du produit autour de la lame empēche un rasage de près je devais repasser plusieurs fois!

August 26, 2014

I really like this shaving kit leaves my legs soft and silky feeling. I also love that I can use the blade a few times before having to replace it with a new one.

August 26, 2014

The most amazing razor I have ever used! I have been using this razor for at least 6 years and haven't nicked myself once since (I used to get all kinds of razor burn and cuts with others), it is easy to install and remove the blades, the moisture stick really moisturizes, no need for shaving cream, even on legs. The re-useable handle lasts so long - this is a fantastic shaver. The blades are a little on the pricey side, but it's worth it.

June 19, 2013

I like this product wish it was a little cheaper, I find it leaves my legs really smooth mind you it doesn't give the greatest of closest clean shave. The head comes off too easy also.

August 01, 2011

I love how it leaves your leg silky smooth, but I'd rather my mach 3!

July 31, 2011

Firstly, I am lazy and uncoordinated, so I need something with multiple blades and I need them wrapped with wire - to shave fast and without nicks. However, that technology has been around forever. I bought this because I was at a cottage, and forgot my regular razor. I really like that I don't need to use shaving cream with this - but the trade off is that its huge and bulky and hard to maneuver. Its not exactly cheap either - I think we are being gouged on these products. Oh - and the suction cup doesn't stay stuck, so I have to find some place to keep it since I can't stick it to the shower wall. I am just okay on this.

July 26, 2011

I dont like it. It does not give me a close shave, I always miss spots, I find it way to bulky which makes it very difficult to manage and the soap bar around it wears out in literarlly 2 shaving sessions (ok, I have long legs).
    Sorry, not worth it for me.

July 26, 2011

This is an excellent product. It works quickly, efficiently and leaves your legs smooth! It's virtually hassle free and when you are rushing it's excellent. Yes it's pricey but some things you should never skimp on! Definitely my favourite.

July 25, 2011

This is the only razor that I have found that will not give me razor burn on my underarms. I love how it works without irritating my skin. The only downside is that I find it doesn't give me such a close shave on my legs.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset