• Schwarzkopf BC Time Restore Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Schwarzkopf BC Time Restore Shampoo and Conditioner

Schwarzkopf BC Time Restore Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #729 out of 937 in Shampoo

This conditioner revitalizes dry, brittle hair or fine, fragile hair Stimulates production of two essential Keratins in new hair With collagen to refill damaged parts within hair structure While amino acid penetrates deeply into hair to heal inner structure Leaves hair strong & healthy with a fuller look - Schwarzkopf - Bonacure

January 11, 2016

I am pregnant, so I needed a manageable hairdo. After that I asked the hairdresser what the shampoo and conditioner was, she said these, and to my luck they were on sale for the pair. If your going to buy these get it in the SALON, don't get any store bought Schwarzkopf!! You will see the difference!

August 12, 2014

Best shampoo and conditioner I've used in a while. The first time I used it made my hair really greasy but it was only because I was used to using more product than necessary. Now it makes my hair very soft and smooth and I can definitely see a difference in its healthiness.

February 17, 2011

This is a very high quality shampoo/conditioner duo. I received this from the brand after attending a new product launch. It leaves the hair so shiny, smooth, and healthy feeling. I literally thought my hair felt thicker after using this! My ends were much more smooth and I had less fly-aways. You only need to use a small amount to get full effectiveness-- and it is well worth the price. I really love the scent; it is not too overpowering, and it is very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this product- the quality is truly high end!