Scope White Mouthwash in Mint Splash

Scope White Mouthwash in Mint Splash Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 51 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Get the same minty freshness you expect from Scope, plus a whiter smile all in one step. Scope White Mouthwash leaves your breath feeling clean and removes surface stains for a whiter, more confident smile.• Removes surface stains while it freshens breath• Kills 99% of bad breath germs (in lab tests)• Gives you fresh breath and the confidence to get close.

June 10, 2016

My boyfriend and I love this mouthwash, we have used a lot of scope products over the tears and they are all great and thus was no different. This cleans your mouth very well without the harshness that some other brands have. Defiantly leaves a lingering minty taste that lasts quite a while.

December 30, 2015

I love how this leaves my breath feeling clean and minty,some mouthwashes are strong but this one is great

April 07, 2015

This goes on sale quite often for about $3 which is nice. The packaging makes it look like there is more than there is, so just make sure you're comparing ml's not bottle size.
Otherwise, I really like this. The mint isn't overly aggressive and it doesn't burn as bad as some other brands.

August 12, 2014

Great in freshening breath & leaves a great refreshing scent in your mouth!

January 04, 2012

Rico y fresco, frescura duradera

January 03, 2012

This is a great choice of mouthwash for those who are concerned about both keeping a clean mouth and a white smile. I drink a far bit of soda and coffee which tends to stain my teeth, but this mouth wash brightens my teeth back to there white glory. It also tastes great!

July 02, 2010

I just love Scope White mouth wash. It keeps my breath fresh for a long time and it helps to keep my teeth white.
I've tried other mouth washes that claim they help whiten your teeth, but I found that all they did was make the inside of my mouth peel. Scope white mouth wash doesn't do this at all. The other's are also pretty harsh tasting. I find that Scope white mouth wash leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and it last a long time even after coffee. Plus since I've bin using Scope white my teeth cleanings have gone much better.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge