Good

Scrub Daddy Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

January 07, 2017

Omg. Where have I been under a rock? My mom always swore by those metal pads to clean stuck on food in cookware, pots and pans etc. This is totally not the case. I saw this product on dragons den and thought! Ha cute but can't work. My daughter talked me into it cause it was so adorable and 50% off at zehrs. It is amazing. And I am not even kidding you. It gets stuck food off all my pots and pans. Egg from the microwave off bowls. It's fantastic. The only thing I question is what kind of bacteria it has on it. But other than that I have purchased it at full price 5 times now!

May 27, 2014

Scrub Daddy is the best scrub product you'll use. It's a little yellow scrubber with two eyes for your finger placement and if being used in the kitchen, a smile for big utensils. It can be used with hot, warm or cold water (the temperature of the water will dictate the firmness of the scrubber). I have found using it with cold water works best but if you are scrubbing dishes with sticky residue, warm water works best.

This is a great tool to use in the kitchen (a lot less elbow grease is needed). I have also used the scrubber in the shower. It's a very versatile product!