Scunci Skinny Headbands
Amazing

Scunci Skinny Headbands Reviews

Ranked #1621 out of 2163 in Hair Care

Skinny hairbands for hair accent or workaday hold. Keep hair off the face for work or play. Multiple teeth grip tightly preventing sliding. For a sleek polished profile

August 25, 2011

these are pretty pricey but i love headbands, it can always get hair out of my face if i dont want to tie it up :) if you wanna look cute and not tie your hair up this might be a great item to use or any other headband

August 12, 2011

The scuni skinny head bands are great for when you are on the go and just want to pull back your hair. In my opinion the are not a style statement piece, but when you are on the fly these headbands are great to just pop on!

My one red flag with these headbands is they hurt your head a bit after you wear them for a long time! Sometimes they made my head feel a little bit achey because of the tightness.

Overall these head bands are decent and a good thing to have in your home or accessories drawer! You never know when you will need to just go and want to grab something to pull back your locks!

April 08, 2009

These are good headbands if you want to quickly pull your hair back from your face, but they do not have longevity. They break within a few months of using them (semi-regularly … I use one every morning and every night to pull my bangs back when I wash my face). They do not hurt your head any more or less than any other headband. However they are fun and cheap, (they cost about 5-6 bucks, and you get 6 … one red, one brown, a clear black, a frosted black, a navy blue and a clear) so I would recommend them to have lying around for a quick and easy style. Also note that they do not travel well.