Seacret, Minerals From The Dead Sea, Salt & Oil Scrub
Good

Seacret, Minerals From The Dead Sea, Salt & Oil Scrub Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 929 in Bath & Body

December 31, 2016

Best scrub I've tried! It's a bit pricey, but worth the money. It left my skin feeling clean, but it also didn't leave it feeling tight and dry. Would buy again.

November 28, 2016

I'm currently a Seacret Agent and I have been using this product for months now. I absolutely love love this scrub. I absolutely love these products. My skin feels so soft and looks amazing after. Check out my personal website if your interested.

September 20, 2016

This is by far my favourite! You can use it in the bath as a soak, an exfoliator and best of all a shaving buddy. You rub it on and away you go shaving and bam! Smooth legs

April 08, 2016

This scrub is incredible. It has completely transformed the way that the skin on my hands looks. It is gentle, yet very effective. It exfoliates dry, flakey skin away and once you rinse it off, leaves behind healthy, moisturized looking skin. Withon a few treatments, my hands look wonderful. I received this as a gift and it is quite pricey, so it is not something that I would regularly buy for myself, but more if I am going to splurge and treat myself.

March 13, 2016

Price: approx 50$

It is used as a scrub for any part of the skin but can also be used on your hair (just mix it with water to dissolve the salt). It smells great.

I personnaly mainly use it on my face since my skin is dry during the winter season and i don't like to put creams on.

If you have dry skin use this.
    If you have razor bumps caused by ingrown hairs due to shaving use this.
    Using this before shaving will leave your skin silky smooth.
    If you want to smell good use this :P!

Ingredients: DEAD SEA SALT (MARIS SAL), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, FRAGRANCE (PERFUME), BORAGO OFFICINALIS (BORAGE) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, BHT, CI 47005.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal