Secret Clinical Strength Sport Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 458 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly. With a sport fresh scent. Designed for athletes. Who would benefit from using Clinical Strength Sport Advanced Solid? Anyone who does not want their performance to be held back by perspiration or odor will benefit from Secret's prescription strength wetness protection. Secret Clinical Strength's formula was designed to be activated at night to take advantage of your body's natural temperature variations. Apply at night for prescription strength wetness protection. The Advanced Solid's Triple-Action Technology Provides Three Layers of Protection: clinically proven, prescription strength wetness protection; odor-fighting capsules that absorb odor and release scent all day to keep you smelling clean and fresh; skin soothing conditioners.

January 11, 2017

It's no secret that Secret's products work. Secret's Clinical Strength Sport Deodorant will keep you fresh and confident throughout your day. Yes, it's a little more pricier than the regular brands, but it is well worth it.

January 11, 2017

I have had sweating issues since the age of 15 ...my clothes would become extremely wet underneath my arm pits and my clothes would have yellow arm pit stains and smell very musty...I tried everything ...but once I received a sample product in the mail I haven't had anymore problems with odor or sweating...it's a little pricey but it's worth it...I pay around $8.50 for one

February 19, 2016

Secret Clinical Strength Sport Deodorant not a big fan made me itchy and gave me a rash.. This was a waste of money for me smelt great but other than that gross

February 19, 2016

This deodorant is expensive but worth every penny! As a person who sweats a lot it's been a god send. I am a nurse who works 12+ hour shifts and if applied in the morning it lasts all day without needing to be reapplied. I don't even sweat while running around. It's also not irritating to sensitive skin. If you sweat a lot it's better than anything else on the market (and I've tried them all). The sport scent is really nice, smells a bit like men's cologne but I prefer it to powder or fruity scents.

August 04, 2015

Excellent product. Does what it says. I have tried all the clinical strength deodorants and have found nothing that comes close to this brand. Zero sweat; Zero odor; and yes, if you forget your deodorant, one application does last more than a day

July 12, 2015

I love this stuff. I use two clicks at night, and one click before special events/workouts. I swear by this stuff. But the % of aluminum is slightly high...

May 05, 2015

I have used many deodorants and I have finally found one that works! I put this on in the morning and I good all day. I am a runner and I don't have to worry about smelling when I use this. The only reason I didn't give it a perfect rating is because in my last purchase, I opened the box and the dial was broken off. When I contacted Secret and requested a new one be sent to me, they only sent me a coupon to go towards a new one. But, it is a great product!

April 27, 2015

I put this deodorant on every night and i smell fresh and ready to go in the morning. I still doesn't feel comfortable enough not to put additional deodorant on throughout the day, but it does a great job.

March 13, 2015

It's good, didn't smells great.

March 09, 2015

Love the clinical line.. works great.. smells great!

Aly0309 added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

Cutiepye added a new review for
    Pediasure complete

cpento added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

stephenkg added a new review for
    Carters Store

Pat4ever added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

julie920 added a new review for
    Neutragena Hand Cream

kelx added a new review for
    Carters Store