Sensodyne Repair & Protect Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 133 in Toothpastes

November 29, 2016

I got this from my dentist. I've always known this was an expensive brand because it is clinically unique for sensitive teeth. I enjoyed using this toothpaste very much, but I will not repurchase due to the price (and sensitivity is not my main concern)

October 12, 2016

I agree this toothpaste is on the expensive side for what you get; although to be honest it does a better job than others I have used. I am prone to sensitivity in my teeth as well as weak enamel so this toothpaste helps with both in keeping my teeth looking good and feeling good. The paste is pretty thin in comparison to something like Crest or Colgate, and there is no added grit in it either. Hopefully there will be coupons for this product so I can stock up in the future.

August 26, 2016

This brand is on the expensive side . I wish Sensodyne offered coupons. Tried other sensitivity toothpastes and nothing compares to sensodyne!

Well worth it.

August 14, 2016

I have used Sensodyne toothpaste for quite a while. I like that it does what it says. The cost is a little bit expensive but you can get Sensodyne at Costco, four tubes in one package.

May 20, 2016

This is the ONLY toothpaste I use. I have severely sensitive teeth and have tried all sensodyne products. This one is most effective. Coming from someone who has struggled with sensitivity since the beginning if time take it from me that this stuff works but it is a commitment. You cant stop and start again you need to stick with it or it is ineffective. My only complaint is the price. It is very expensive but worth it for me.

March 09, 2016

Leaves breath minty fresh... I have really sensitive teeth. Can't even swish my mouth with water without feeling a sharp pain. Continued use of this product has helped to alleviate some of the pain. Hopefully longer use willl make the pain go away altogether!

February 18, 2016

Nice flavor in the month make you feel clean and fresh. It works well to protect my sensitivity to cold drinks or when eating ice cream. Great product.

February 18, 2016

Quand j'ai les dents sensibles, j'utilise ce dentifrice qui est spécifique à ce problème. Il règle le problème assez rapidement. C'est pourquoi, j'en ai toujours un tube à la maison.

February 18, 2016

I bought this product because my theeth are very sensitive and I am pleasantly surprised. I recommend this toothpaste. The flavor is okay. The résult is amazing.

February 15, 2016

This is the best Sensodyne of all in my opinion! It works like almost immediately, and leaves such a clean feeling on my teeth. My husband likes it most of all for his receding gum line, and says it relieves his pain right away!