Sensodyne Repair & Protect Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 145 in Toothpastes

March 13, 2017

I tried Sensodyne out of recommendation by my oral hygienist for sensitivity. I love this toothpaste! I also wanted some benefits of whitening because as a mom of twin baby boys, I drink A LOT of coffee!
    This toothpaste has actually started helping my coffee stains and it's only been a couple of days. I love that it protects my teeth from sensitivity AND it helps whiten my teeth. I've tried other whitening toothpastes with little to no results.
    Who would have thought a toothpaste designed for sensitive teeth would also help whiten teeth?

Definitely try this toothpaste out of you suffer from tooth sensitivity!!

March 04, 2017

I have been suffering from tooth sensitivity for the last two months and this is the only product that has helped with that. It works amazingly! I just wish it wasn't $6.00 for a small tube. My tooth sensitivity has decreased immensely, and the aching has stopped. I definitely would recommend for anyone with tooth pain, thinning enamel, and sensitivity. Wish I would have tried it even sooner.

January 26, 2017

J adore ce dentifrice il est est frais et ne me fait pas souffrir le martyr lors de mon brossage de dent. Se brosser les dents est redevenu agréable pour moi

January 09, 2017

The product is good for people with sensitive teethe. Very effective even on mouth sores and very affordable. Instead of getting an appointment to the dentist, all you need is use this product instead of your regular tooth paste.

January 09, 2017

This is number one in my books, I have super sensitive teeth due to all of the whitening I do and this relieves that icky feeling in about 3 uses. This not only protects but it heals at the same time. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THIS TOOTHPASTE.it has saved me from many slepless nights. I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive teeth.

January 09, 2017

I have developed sensitive teeth over the years and it's been getting worse. I've always used sensodybe toothpaste but lately felt like it wasn't working, The dentist suggested I try this type and it's already made a big difference.

November 29, 2016

I got this from my dentist. I've always known this was an expensive brand because it is clinically unique for sensitive teeth. I enjoyed using this toothpaste very much, but I will not repurchase due to the price (and sensitivity is not my main concern)

October 12, 2016

I agree this toothpaste is on the expensive side for what you get; although to be honest it does a better job than others I have used. I am prone to sensitivity in my teeth as well as weak enamel so this toothpaste helps with both in keeping my teeth looking good and feeling good. The paste is pretty thin in comparison to something like Crest or Colgate, and there is no added grit in it either. Hopefully there will be coupons for this product so I can stock up in the future.

August 26, 2016

This brand is on the expensive side . I wish Sensodyne offered coupons. Tried other sensitivity toothpastes and nothing compares to sensodyne!

Well worth it.

August 14, 2016

I have used Sensodyne toothpaste for quite a while. I like that it does what it says. The cost is a little bit expensive but you can get Sensodyne at Costco, four tubes in one package.