• Sephora Anti-Shine Foundation Primer
  • Sephora Anti-Shine Foundation Primer

Sephora Anti-Shine Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 353 in Primer

November 21, 2014

I thought I was one of the only people my age who had problems with shine but I was Was wrong! I have had this recommended to me by quite a few people and it is great. The shine goes away almost instantly and lasts all day long which is a first because ones I’ve used before that claim to be anti-shine seem to only last a few hours. I would highly recommend this to anyone! Worth the extra buck or two.

July 15, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVE this primer. Its very cheap price (18$ for 15 mL) makes me choose it over smashbox's primer. The quality is very comparable to it.

Sephora's primer keeps my skin matte, without the oily or shiny finish my normal skin gives me. It lasts all day long and any foundation works with it.

I totally love it. I'm down to my third bottle yet. But maybe that's the only flaw. with 15 mL, you don't go a long way, I would enjoy a bigger format...

June 16, 2013

This is one of the best primers I have used. I've bought full sized versions and received smaller ones in value sets. I've never been disappointed. It's very compareable to Smashbox, and less the price. I find my foundation lasts a long time, compared to when I don't wear it. It's easy to apply and has a silky feeling.

mel lynn earned the Beauty Expert badge

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy