Sephora  Collection Honey Mask

Sephora Collection Honey Mask Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 569 in Masks

January 25, 2017

I absolutely love Sephora products and find them very affordable and a great quality for the price you pay. I have tried several different masks and the Sephora line is always a winner in my mind. There are plenty of choices for all your skincare needs!

January 07, 2017

I am in LOOOVE with the Sephora Collection Honey Mask! I have somewhat sensitive skin (a natural redhead) and my face felt amazeballs after using this mask! I bought a few more since using this but my 17 and 21 yr old daughters have claimed them

April 20, 2016

Sephoras sheet masks are sooo awesome and at such a great price. U can buy the face the eye and the sleep mask for a Nader $25. Personally I am a sucker for anything w honey in my beauty products but this really works. You get hydration and a nice glow, none of the products broke me out or felt in any way greasy. Using them was a nice relaxing way to end my day and unwind. I will definitely use them again and I highly recommend them.

April 04, 2016

A little sticky to put on. After you take it of skin feels amazing! My skin feels so fresh and soft. I use this twice a week. couldn't be happier!!!!!

January 12, 2016

Made my face silky soft and corrected the dry areas caused by cold weather. Great price and great results !

September 30, 2015

I got this mask in one of my sephora hauls and fell in love with it. It's fantastic for dry skin. I love the scent, and the feel when it's on. It helps hydrate my skin and leaves it feeling so smooth and refreshed. When it's a particularly dry month I use this mask all the time. I highly recommend this product and brand

July 12, 2015

Love this mask one of my favorites

June 11, 2015

This mask is for dry and sensitive skin types . It does help to nourish and balance. You put the mask on clean, dried skin. The mask is kind of large and saturated with honey extracts. It's feels nice and you don't need to rinse your face after allowing it to sit for 15-20 minutes. My face felt pretty smooth and soft the next day. It was worth trying out.

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Rosehip Oil

Katguevara added a new review for
    Vaseline Lip Therapy

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    XY Stuff - Axe Campaign