Sephora Collection Snag-Free Hair Elastics

Sephora Collection Snag-Free Hair Elastics Reviews

Ranked #1771 out of 2161 in Hair Care

April 04, 2016

These hair elastics are the REAL heroes. Although the hair elastics seem small, it can stretch insanely to fit my thick hair. I thought it would snap, but none has ever snapped on me. Don't doubt the humble hair elastics from Sephora.

May 12, 2010

I have long, straight, thick hair so tying it into a pony tail was always a pain growing up because it would never look right. My hair would puff out from the base of my head where the elastic was or the elastic would loosen up over time. As a result, I never used to put my hair up in a pony tail.

That was until I found Sephora's Snag-Free Hair Elastics. Hallelujah! These elastics are discreet, strong and snag free. I can tie my hair into a tight pony tail and not worry about my hair getting loose or the elastic losing it's grip. These elastics have grip, strength and are snag free. They come in black, brown and clear and can offer a multitude of hair styling options!

I tried using an alternate brand that I got at the drugstore (they looked the same, only you got more in a pack) but they weren't even close to performing as well (they weren't as strong so they didn't hold my hair as well, they also stretched out and lost their elasticity over time). The ones from Sephora are worth every penny.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender