Sephora Color Play Palette
Amazing

Sephora Color Play Palette Reviews

Ranked #1055 out of 1139 in Eye Shadow

October 17, 2013

Tres Bon rapport qualité prix, je Le recommande à tous. Ils y a du choix Et Le Produit tient bien.

May 02, 2009

I saw this online since I get emails from sephora for being a beautyinsider and went to the store to grab it! I love that this collection has 36 eyeshadows, 12 lip glosses, 3 blushes and a bronzer for $29.00!! It has such a wide variety of colors to try and I like that because I don't have to commit to just 1 or 2 colors (I usually buy MAC or CARGO colors and they cost about that much for 2 colors). Although the pigments could be a little brighter, I strongly recommend this product....I love the versatility and endless number of color combinations possible!

*I also have to say that being a sephora beautyinsider is one of the best things going for me! Every dollar I spend goes into a beauty bank, which then makes me eligible for free gifts and discounts! Sephora also gives a gift on my birthday! Gotta love it!

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset