Sephora Color Play Palette
Amazing

Sephora Color Play Palette Reviews

Ranked #1113 out of 1197 in Eye Shadow

October 17, 2013

Tres Bon rapport qualité prix, je Le recommande à tous. Ils y a du choix Et Le Produit tient bien.

May 02, 2009

I saw this online since I get emails from sephora for being a beautyinsider and went to the store to grab it! I love that this collection has 36 eyeshadows, 12 lip glosses, 3 blushes and a bronzer for $29.00!! It has such a wide variety of colors to try and I like that because I don't have to commit to just 1 or 2 colors (I usually buy MAC or CARGO colors and they cost about that much for 2 colors). Although the pigments could be a little brighter, I strongly recommend this product....I love the versatility and endless number of color combinations possible!

*I also have to say that being a sephora beautyinsider is one of the best things going for me! Every dollar I spend goes into a beauty bank, which then makes me eligible for free gifts and discounts! Sephora also gives a gift on my birthday! Gotta love it!