Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 630 in Foundation

February 17, 2017

Purchased this product twice! Once online and again instore a few days later. I was in a mall with a Sephora when I figured I would test out what I ordered online. I honestly have not come across a color (medium) that matched my asian tone ever till now. I noticed I had an audience of 1 while I was working they spray over my face with a sponge. As she shamelessly watched me I had to smile at her to break the akwardness. She then asked me if I just used the Sephora mist airbrush that was in my hand and continued to compliment how well it blended and looked on me, Sold! For rhe second time to me because I completely agreed with her and did not mind have double of this product. Two recommendations though. 1. Shake well ( obviously) 2. Cover your hairline with a towel or hairband as it is a spray mist.

October 19, 2016

This is a great foundation and applies so evenly. I was surprised by how great the coverage was and it left a super natural look. This product WILL get everywhere though so if your in a rush I'd probably stick to another method or apply with a wet sponge but the application isn't as good this way.

August 24, 2016

I was looking for a good foundation and the sales clerk in Sephora suggested this one. I have acne scars and red spots on my face .

This gave me excellent coverage and my face did not get oily or break out. I would recommend this foundation.

August 10, 2016

I've bought this foundation at my closest sephora and let me tell you if one of my favorites foundation ever, is so lightweight and gives you so flawless finished, I've applied directly from the bottle and works great but can be messy, I prefer using it with a damp beauty blender

July 14, 2016

The best foundation ever! Takes just 2 seconds and your face is fully and evenly covered! Fast and easy! I will definitely buy this product again! Love love love it!

November 08, 2015

I love this new Sephora Airbrush foundation concept. The product goes on with a great airbrush finish. It has great coverage and looks super natural. The price compared to others in this family of products make this brand well worth it. The only problem with this product is the spray radios is quite large so I cover my hair before I spray. The color range is super simple to pick from. I never tried the product but went online and picked my color and it matched perfectly.

September 23, 2015

I have been using this foundation for over a year now. I use the medium shade and it matches my skin perfectly and it leaves an airbrushed look. I have oily skin and this keeps my face from being shiney for most of the day, I do use a powder on top to make sure it sets. I apply it by spraying the foundation directly onto a brush, I find you have more control this way. It is a bit pricey so I am cutting back from using it every day. One can lasts me about 3 months of daily use.

May 19, 2015

This is the best coverage for skin. I have dull acne prone skin with a lot of marks this is so quick and easy to apply and i really do look airbrushed. Its light and doesnt look cakey. Best part is the ingredients are non comeodogenic no harsh sulfates or dyes so good for every day use. I use it everyday and feel like a super model. I have always been embarrassed about my skin, this product gives me that confidence, great coverage and doesnt break me out! i cant live without it anymore

April 16, 2015

I recently purchased this product and am in love with it! The only negative thing I have to say is it was quite expensive, at $35. However, it sprays on smoothly and consistently. I chose a shade darker than my natural skin tone and it looks like I have a natural tan, it isnt orangey. The product lasts all day and is a time saver because it goes on quickly and blends nicely (must use a moisturizer before application for better results).

April 01, 2015

I've heard itsjudytime say she liked it on youtube so I tested it in the store and it reminded me so much of the Dior one that comes in the aerosol also. but this one is so much cheaper and just as good! I will say that they need a much larger colour selection so it's hard to find the right shade because there is so few to choose from.