Sephora Rouge Infusion Lip Stain Reviews

Ranked #705 out of 1014 in Lipstick

March 28, 2016

I adore this lip stain. It smells amaxing, stays on great, feels wonderful on my lips. My boyfriend bought it as a gift, he knows nothing about make up just that I love it. I hope the continue to sell this lip stain because if is one of my all time favourite products

June 04, 2015

Absolutely love this! Put it on before you go out and it lasts all night! My favourite shade is Red Essence.

September 01, 2014

I received this from Sephora for reaching 100 points. I have it in the shade "10 Red essence", dark red. I love this lip stain/ cream, it's very creamy and fully pigmented. However, I highly recommend applying lip balm underneath since this could be a bit drying.

April 09, 2014

[Fuschia Concentrate] I received this product from ChickAdvisor through a weekly contest. At first, I really did not like this product at all, it went on streaky and just didn't look good at all. I played with it a little and mastered the application, and I did end up liking it. I would never spend that much money on it, but it does offer a nice, bold stain. Once the glossiness wears off, it does stick to dry areas, but if you apply a lip balm overtop and work it into your lips, it looks fine again. If you're willing to spend the money, then go for it, but it was just too difficult to apply and not worth the money - although I do love the colour and will make use of it this spring, I won't bother replacing it when I run out.