Shark Steam Mop

Shark Steam Mop Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

The Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop provides you with a safe and powerful tool for effectively cleaning all hard floor surfaces. Featuring a lightweight, ergonomic design with absorbent triple-action micro-fiber pad, the Steam Mop is ready to go in just 30 seconds. Powerful steam cleaning system eliminates rinsing, wringing, redistribution of dirt on floors, and carrying heavy buckets of water. Leaves floor surfaces virtually dry, with no chemicals left behind. Steam is released by the simple push-forward motion of mopping. The triple-action micro-fiber pad helps to loosen, lift, and absorb dirt, with no need for refills or toxic messy chemicals. Features an ergonomic handle for comforatable use. Stands upright. Refillable at any time. Includes a 20 foot power cord and two maching-washable micro-fiber pads. Weighs only 3 pounds.

March 15, 2016

Let me tell you! I love the Shark Steam mop. I won't use any other mop. It is so easy to use. I love how it sanitizes as it cleans. No cleaners or chemicals needed. Just fill with water, turn it on and you are ready to go. Also drys in a few minutes over like hours with a regular mop and bucket.

February 08, 2016

Love the shark steam mop, easy to use and works well. The microfiber washable pads are great aselection well as the thick disposable pads for spot cleaning. The only thing I would prefer is a longer cord and a bigger water holder container.

July 10, 2015

I bought one of these at a garage sale a couple weeks ago , it was like new still. I have all the swiffer's and I'm telling you nothing is in comparrison to the Shark steam mop. It truly does a wonderful job on laminate , no streaks what so ever.

May 12, 2015

Light weight, easy to store. Comes with 3 different mop heads, rectangle, triangle and a carpet glider. Has removable 2 sided pocket pads for twice the cleaning area. I use the triangle head for my bathroom, it gets into every corner and leaves my floors sparkling clean.

April 07, 2015

Works amazingly well to clean hard floors! Pads are nice and easy to wash too

April 27, 2012

As a mom of two small kids I wanted to only use natural ingredients to clean my floors with as I know that they would drop food then before I had a chance to take it from them they'd put it in their mouth. This was a few years ago that I bought this mop and it was 99.00 at CDN tire (glad to see the price went down). I was terrible n through away the receipt this mop did steam the floors however it broke and would not work after only a few uses. After reading others reviews I'm hoping I just got a faulty product

January 03, 2012

LOVE THIS!

Gone are the days of dragging around a mop and pail. The steam does a great job at cleaning and disenfecting. I purchased this to see if it would clean without leaving streaks on my hardwoord floors and it didnt!!!! I used to have this film on my floor if you looked at it from different angles. I believe it was build-up from my cleaners. Got the steam mop and no more film! I am pretty sure angels sung that day. So nice not to see streaks!

The only complaint I have about this product is that the holding tank that holds the water could be a little larger.

November 09, 2011

As much as I loved my swiffer mop, it just wasn't cutting it with a toddler running around. So I asked for the Shark Steam Mop as a birthday gift after hearing & reading many great reviews on this product.

I absolutely love it & could not live without it. Cleaning my entire main floor is now a breeze & is done without any chemicals which is important to me as a mother. I'm able to clean two rooms without having to refill the mop. I love that you can just throw the mop cloths into the washing machine when you're done. It easily wipes crayon & maker messes in one quick swipe. Any food spills come off the floor with little to no effort.

The only thing I don't like about this mop is it's lack of ability to go around corners smoothly as it doesn't swivel.

As for the pice, you can't go wrong when it's on sale for $39.99