Silk Original Almond Milk Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 75 in Non-Dairy

Smooth and creamy with the rich taste of almonds.

January 11, 2017

I really like Silk. It's one of my favourite Non-Dairy milk brands. It's really light and creamy and does not leave a weird aftertaste like I've experienced with a lot of other non-dairy drinks.

January 09, 2017

Silk is my favourite brand for Almond milk and other non dairy milk alternatives. Its always creamier than other brands and the taste is much better as well.

December 19, 2016

We needed to switch away from cows milk as our infant son is having problems. I didn't want to go to soy milk as there can tend to be similar problems. So Silk Almond Milk for the win! It tastes great and the whole family feels better.

July 25, 2016

I grew up on milk. But I've become more aware of what I eat and so I am gradually switching to healthier alternatives. I tried Silk on it's own and I find it's a bit on the gross side. Definitely does not taste like dairy milk! BUT in recipes, cereal, smoothies, etc I find I can't tell a difference. In fact, I absolutely LOVE it in smoothies and it's all I use now! But I haven committed to it yet as milk just tastes better in certain things/on it's own.

July 16, 2016

Love Silk Original Almond Milk for my morning fruit smoothie. I like that no sugar is added and it really mixes well. It smooth and creamy and gives me a non dairy alternative.

June 20, 2016

I just love the taste of this milk! I have used it in baking, in my coffee and it's refreshing just on it's own. I have never liked the taste of milk, but this a almond milk just tastes delicious!

June 20, 2016

C'est ma boisson d'amandes préférée. Son goût est délicieux et subtil. J'aime l'ajouter avec des fraises fraîches et du yogourt nature pour un bon dessert santé ou bien tel quel en collation, c'est vraiment bon. Avec celui au chocolat, je fais des popsicles, les enfants en raffolent.

June 20, 2016

I use this for baking as I am on a low carb diet right now and it is 'nut' everything. So glad I found this. I now use it in my coffee, tea and smoothies. I use this in my porridge in the mornings also and to be honest, it tastes far better than milk. The consistency is similar but a little runnier. I have not tried it in my baking yet. I make popsicles out of it for my girls and add fruit to it. So versatile and so fresh tasting. Almonds are packed with protein too and other vitamins so it's a bonus.

June 08, 2016

I've been dairy free for the past year or so. I love this almond milk, it is so delicious, I use it in everything including baking recipes and I've never had a problem with the consistency. It tastes so good my picky toddler loves it.

May 19, 2016

This is my go-to Almond Milk! I love that it doesn't seperate when you put it in hot coffee and that it doesn't have carrageenan. I buy both original and unsweetened depending on the use.