Silk Original Almond Milk Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

Smooth and creamy with the rich taste of almonds.

July 25, 2016

I grew up on milk. But I've become more aware of what I eat and so I am gradually switching to healthier alternatives. I tried Silk on it's own and I find it's a bit on the gross side. Definitely does not taste like dairy milk! BUT in recipes, cereal, smoothies, etc I find I can't tell a difference. In fact, I absolutely LOVE it in smoothies and it's all I use now! But I haven committed to it yet as milk just tastes better in certain things/on it's own.

July 16, 2016

Love Silk Original Almond Milk for my morning fruit smoothie. I like that no sugar is added and it really mixes well. It smooth and creamy and gives me a non dairy alternative.

June 20, 2016

I just love the taste of this milk! I have used it in baking, in my coffee and it's refreshing just on it's own. I have never liked the taste of milk, but this a almond milk just tastes delicious!

June 20, 2016

C'est ma boisson d'amandes préférée. Son goût est délicieux et subtil. J'aime l'ajouter avec des fraises fraîches et du yogourt nature pour un bon dessert santé ou bien tel quel en collation, c'est vraiment bon. Avec celui au chocolat, je fais des popsicles, les enfants en raffolent.

June 20, 2016

I use this for baking as I am on a low carb diet right now and it is 'nut' everything. So glad I found this. I now use it in my coffee, tea and smoothies. I use this in my porridge in the mornings also and to be honest, it tastes far better than milk. The consistency is similar but a little runnier. I have not tried it in my baking yet. I make popsicles out of it for my girls and add fruit to it. So versatile and so fresh tasting. Almonds are packed with protein too and other vitamins so it's a bonus.

June 08, 2016

I've been dairy free for the past year or so. I love this almond milk, it is so delicious, I use it in everything including baking recipes and I've never had a problem with the consistency. It tastes so good my picky toddler loves it.

May 19, 2016

This is my go-to Almond Milk! I love that it doesn't seperate when you put it in hot coffee and that it doesn't have carrageenan. I buy both original and unsweetened depending on the use.

April 29, 2016

Silk Almond Milk has an amazing taste that won't disappoint anyone. This is my source of calcium as i do not eat dairy. I converted my entire family now!!

April 07, 2016

I can't live without. I've moved from milk to soy and then almond a couple of years ago and never looked back. It tastes great, higher in calcium and lower in fat and calories. You can't go wrong! Perfect for my morning smoothie, in my coffee and even when I'm cooking or baking. It can be pricey but it's totally worth.

March 25, 2016

I find this product very well priced for the amount you're getting. Im allergic to dairy and have turned to silk almond milk for my substation to dairy. I use it in everything(tea, coffee, baking, cooking ect.)