Simple Kind to Skin Nourishing 24HR Day/Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This non-greasy Nourishing 24HR Day/Night Cream, infused with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, nourishes thirsty skin and carries on working for up to 24 hours. Leaving you with super soft and super smooth skin!

For more info, visit Simple.

December 03, 2016

I received a sample of this product for review from Glam Sense. I have been looking for a cream for some time that moisturizes my skin without causing my sensitive skin to flare-up. I found this product did the trick. The minimal to no scent was appreciated and the cream easily layered under my daily makeup without being too oily or greasy on my hands. I am unsure however if its effects really last for 24hrs as I was finding I had to keep reapplying it or else my skin would begin to dry out and flake again.

October 26, 2016

Tried this brand during Chick advisor showcase. I was impressed how great and amazing this brand. So after decide to try this cream. It's not bad, moisturizing and nourishing. My skin loves it. Also this brand non parfumed, so neutral scent, which is great for those who has allergies for different scents. Will try this cream in future for sure.

October 24, 2016

Tried a sample of this cream and was amazed at how good it was. The cream was light and easy to apply on. It had no perfume and absorbed so quickly onto my skin. I usually have really try legs and feet and this cream kept my skin moist all day.

October 22, 2016

I have bought Simple Kind to Skin Nourishing 24HR Day/Night Cream from wall mart. This is a very lightweight moisturiser. I used at night. I recommend this cream.

October 22, 2016

De mon côté, je n'ai rien trouvé de vraiment efficace pour ce produit.Il est peu dispendieux mais il ne convient pas à mon type de peau.
Je préfère payer plus cher s'il le faut

October 21, 2016

living in a dry area i look for moisturizers that leave my skin feeling moisturized and soft
This product, although is easy to use, left my skin feeling oily and sticky

October 21, 2016

I originally bought this because I ran out of my old night cream and this was on sale. It's the first Simple product I own so I didn't know what to expect, other than the fact that it should be "kind to the skin". While it didn't break me out, it also seemed to be overly simple in the sense that it wasn't very moisturizing for a "24HR Day/Night Cream". Because I was looking to replace my night cream, this was not rich enough to leave my face plump and moisturized the morning after. I think it's great for daytime wear during the summer because of its non-greasy, lightweight formula, but as we're transitioning into cooler weather, I've noticed that this leaves my skin still feeling parched and even flaky in some areas under my makeup.

October 21, 2016

I was given this product as part of a gift and I will not hesitate to buy it again. I like the fact that it is made from simply good for you ingredients. It's practicle because it's as good for day as for night... perfect when you travel! I found it was easy to apply and that it didn't leave my skin feeling greassy. I tried it under makeup and I didn't hate it, but I prefer using a more matifying cream for such a usage. The smell is subtle and nice. The price is good for this quality product. I have very sensitive skin and there were no reactions, only good effects. I do recommand it warmly.

October 21, 2016

I used a bunch of Simple products when I had dermatitis on my skin and it works well for getting rid of it without giving more irritation to it. I use it once in a while now on my skin because I been using rose hip oil currently but I sometimes go back to this one

October 20, 2016

This day/night cream worked amazing for my skin. I applied it directly to my face and legs as well prior to bed time and woke with smooth and soft skin. It was a non greasy formula as well which I liked. Great sized product and price too.