skyn Iceland Hydra Cool Firming Face Gels Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 524 in Masks

An intensive 10-minute weekly treatment packing the wrinkle-erasing power of a muscle relaxing injection, that instantly flattens expression lines you have, while preventing future ones from forming.

For more info, or to buy online, visit skyn ICELAND.

September 07, 2016

I got this as a sample from shoppers drug mart. I noticed a difference right away after using it. My laugh lines dramatically went down & lines on my forehead disappeared. The effects are short term. The pads are sticky after one use ave there no residue left behind.

March 02, 2016

I tried this product awhile ago and loved it. Made my face feel so nice and cool after a stressful day. A little expensive but nice for a treat! I would give these a try for sure!

February 29, 2016

I tried this product a while back and found that it does work...but on the short term. The effects last a couple days. I would recommend this product to my friends

February 28, 2016

These are great for travelling, I've tried a few different brands but this one beats them all and the effects seem to last longer. A definite staple in my cosmetics kit.

February 28, 2016

These were kind of a bummer for me...I didn't notice any significant difference after using this product. I really thought I'd see some kind of improvement...but nope - nothing.

February 27, 2016

Above face gel is specially good to be used specially under the eyes. For me this product did not irritate the skin and I would definitely use again.

February 23, 2016

These are truly great for the under eye area. I use them mostly when I've had a night out or when I'm extra tired. It depuffs, moisturizes, and makes them smooth!

February 23, 2016

I absolutely love this product! It's something that you would use after a long night out, finals week, or if you've been crying and are feeling a bit puffy around the eyes. I have little indents that's show about an inch under my eye when I've been crying or am really tired and these take all the harshness and swelling out of your face! They cool, hydrate, and de-puff the eye area so good I wish I had them for every night. (Maybe if I was rich.. Haha) I would most definitely recommend these for anyone of all ages.

February 22, 2016

Before reading this review, know this about my undereyes: they are not a problem area for me. I don't have particularly puffy or dark undereyes. I did not buy these individually but was sent them through ipsy and also with some other Skyn Iceland products. For me, they do not do anything to really improve my under eye situation (though that could be because my problems are so minimal there that I just can't tell). They do feel very cooling and luxurious and I use them because I want to preserve my delicate under eye area. So, I use them proactively really. I would not purchase them by themselves but I have heard they do work wonderfully if you struggle with your under eye area. So, basically, if you don't have issues with your under eyes, but want to just keep it moisturized and smooth, use them if you have them but don't buy them. Spring for an eye cream instead.

September 24, 2015

This was a simple product to use - after 10 minutes, I removed the gel strips from my face, and there was definitely a noticeable difference in my happy smile lines - they were less noticeable.

This was a great treat for my skin and will keep me getting carded at the LCBO!