Smashbox Brow Tech Wax

Smashbox Brow Tech Wax Reviews

1 review
Ranked #224 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

November 10, 2009

This is something I use everyday now. I was introduced to using brow wax when I received a little sample of it with a purchase. I never really thought about using brow wax until I actually started using it. I can' t recall how much I paid for it...but the Shopper's with the bigger beauty boutiques in them have it. I don't think it was any more then 20 to 25$'s. You get quite a bit in the little pot.....I use it everyday and have been for the last 3 or 4 months now, and there is still plenty left!

I use it everyday.....the Smashbox Brow Tech Wax works really well to hold your eyebrows in a nice shape throughout the day. You can use it over eye brow colour, or just on it's own. I use it on it's own....I like the nice little sheen it gives my brows. The wax is never crumbly, or goopy, it's a creamy smooth, colourless texture. It just gives a nice, groomed appearance to the over all eye makeup routine.

Definitly one of my fave Smashbox products! Highly reccomend it! It's very easy to use, you just need a good eyebrow wax, or eyebrow colour brush, and a little goes a really long way.