Smashbox Step-by-step Contour Kit Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 287 in Bronzer

November 02, 2016

This is amazing for contouring your face! you can create shadows and highlights and it's all blended well together. it comes with a free brush too. mine came with a bonus primer as well. The primer goes on smoothly and preps your face for makeup. it makes your makeup last longer. the contour kit is easy to use. it was my first time and I think i did pretty well! it goes on nicely and it's easy to blend for a natural look

March 16, 2016

So I learned how to apply makeup less then a year ago when I participated to a beauty pageant. I didn't really know what was contouring before then and I was trying to do it with bronzer and different shade of foundation. When I walked in Sephora for the first time ever after learning the basics of makeup I decided to buy a countour palette cause I really needed one. I found the Smashbox one and fell in love with it ! It is simple and it works so well ! Since I bought that I can't go out without any contour. I simply follow the picture inside the box and in like 3 minutes I have the perfect contour. This is for sure the best starting contour kit you can get :)

March 11, 2016

I love this product, it's very useful and very easy. I love to use it, and it's a great product overall. 10/10 it provides everything you need to contour successfully.

February 22, 2016

The Smashbox Step By Step Contour Kit is the ultimate easy way for a contour newbie like me to play and learn! Everything is included Contour, Bronzer and Highlighter in a nice compact mirrored case - including a contour brush (Although I would recommend using your own - the brush is very small). Step by Step instructions for colour placement are included based on your face shape which is excellent for instruction. I really like the fact that it is a universal shade compact - takes the guesswork out of picking a colour palette. My skin is more olive toned and the pigmented colours of this kit are perfect!

February 19, 2016

amazing coverage, long lasting and very worth the money.. goes on very light and airy ,, it doesn't clog your pores and washed off very easily.. def use again

January 22, 2016

Good quality , fair price , easy to apply and the colours are soo nice , I use it to contour my face and it's easy to use for every girl because it have the colours in steps

January 09, 2016

I purchased this kit for myself and my sister at Christmas I paid $50 Canadian for each at the time. I found the contour ( the first pan) to work relatively okay. Once applied, it required a lot more blending than I expected to eliminate any harsh lines. The bronzer worked well. I used it to dust around my forehead, temple etc. For the price I don't feel like the quantity was sufficient. It's been less than a month and I'm getting close to hitting pan on the contour. I have barely used the highlight as I don't feel its pigmented enough. Barely shows up. I may try to mix it with champagne pop by Becca. For someone new to makeup I feel like this would be a good starter kit. I found it to be on the pricy side for the amount of product it contains.

October 28, 2015

I tried this as my baby step into the "contour world" and I realized its not for me. Maybe this product just didn't have good enough staying power but I didn't really fall in love or anything.

I give it a "meh" at most.

March 10, 2015

Great set, the brush that comes with it, isn't great, the hairs fallout and don't go in one direction. Wish the price was lower.

August 19, 2014

This is a great contour set! It blends well will all skin tones and is very effective.