Good

Snugg iPad Air (iPad 5) Case Reviews

1 review
Ranked #97 out of 322 in Accessories

April 25, 2016

This case is absolutely lovely. Everything about it from the contrast stitching, the high end tag, to the luxury embossing and leather just screams quality.

It took me a few minutes to figure out the kickstand, but once I realised that you tuck the case cover into the little kickstand tab, rather than pulling it out at an angle to rest on, I was impressed. It's a lot more durable than the kickstands you usually see on cases and doesn't interfere with the sleekness of the design this way.

The two features I love most are the auto-off function (an absolute must in my opinion, for any case) and the hand strap. The hand strap makes it easy to hold your iPad without too much hand strain and the fear that you might drop it (especially in the bath, I know you all do it!).

The guarantee is just the cherry on top of an already awesome sundae. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality case that will last.

----------------------------------

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
    makeup

wonderwhatif has posted in the forum topic
    perfum

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Forever 21