Soap & Glory Fab Pore T Zone Cloths
Amazing

Soap & Glory Fab Pore T Zone Cloths Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

The Fab Pore™ triple action cloths are infused with clinically tested, anti-blackhead actives plus Soap & Glory’s exclusive PORESHRINK-4™ complex – a non-irritating, slow-release salicylic acid that helps prevent spots both on application, and for hours after. They quickly lift away make-up, dirt and oil while cleansing pores deeply and soothing the skin.

Info from www.soapandglory.com

February 27, 2016

Bought these to try to get my oily skin more under control. I don't have acne, just oily skin. Although I will say that these do do what they say they will do (reduce oil in the T-zone) they do seem to be a tad overly drying for my skin, which eventually results in more oil production later in the day. The scent (the oil-fighting ingredients) is also quite strong, so don't get these near your eyes.

All in all, they do what they say they will do but I am not sure I will buy them again.

October 06, 2015

Just your fun of the mill face wipe. Its a great product but for me It did not make me change my mind on what face wipes I usually will buy. But its good.

February 06, 2015

These wipes are essential for traveling. They are easy to store in a suitcase or a purse. It's not a liquid so there is no fear of it leaking. I am not a huge fan of the smell of these cloths as the smell is quite strong, resembling laundry detergent, but that could also be that way because I don't like the smell of detergent. The cloths are infused with anti-blackhead actives so it helps clean and prevent spots. They tingle the skin when used, which is nice because it shows it's getting the job done!