Sonia Kashuk Smudge Brush #105
Good

Sonia Kashuk Smudge Brush #105 Reviews

Ranked #308 out of 475 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 20, 2015

Love using this to smudge out eyeliner. Plus it's super affordable, there is no way I'm paying for a high end smudge brush when this one works really well!

April 20, 2015

I found this product at target and fell in love with it! I love doing smokey eyes and this does the job. And the price is so cheap for a good quality blending brush.

March 02, 2014

This brush is great at smudging eyeshadow, eyeliner or whatever, both on the top and bottom lash line. This brush is also small enough to do shading as well. This brush picks up color very well, and dries really fast.

January 24, 2014

This is a great little smudging brush for eye shadow, liner etc. I like the handle, it feels light but slightly sturdier than some of my other ones from different brands, and a tiny bit shorter. The bristles on this one are stiff enough to smudge well, but are still soft on the skin.
    I've washed this a bunch of times since I got it, (using the Sonia Kashup brush cleanser), and the brush is still as perfect as when I bought it.
    I am totally new to Sonia Kashuk, we just got a Target in our town recently and I discovered the brand there a few weeks ago. However, I am really impressed with the things I've purchased so far, including this brush.

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk