Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

June 09, 2015

It made teeth feel amazing! My teeth feel smooth and clean! It's worth the price!

September 12, 2014

This toothbrush is the best. I have very cavity prone teeth and this toothbrush has made a world of difference in my gum health and cavity prevention. I would recommend it to anyone!

September 11, 2014

.. just bought a new .. or better yet a replacement sonicare electric toothbrush. best
clean teeth you can every imagine. i will never go back to a toothbrush again.

August 11, 2014

I got a sonicare toothbrush for Christmas December 2012. The toothbrush lasted 5 months then wouldn't stay on or hold a charge. Since it was a gift I just threw it out and bought a new one November 2013 on a Black Friday sale for only $39. I obviously use it daily and haven't had any issues with this new toothbrush.

I love how clean this makes my teeth feel. The timer on it is also nice so you can make sure you are brushing long enough I have had many of the cheaper battery operated toothbrushes but they don't compare to the sonic pulses.

Assuming my first unit was detective I would recommend his product.

February 17, 2014

Best toothbrush I have ever owned, my teeth feel dentist clean every time and the charge lasts for ages...wish I had bought this years ago!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml