Special K Cracker Chips - Zesty Southwest Reviews

Ranked #987 out of 1062 in Snacks

March 22, 2016

I was able to get these for a great price with a coupon so I thought I would give them a shot. This is not a products that I would repurchase. They taste like cardboard with an odd seasoning on them that make my throat dry lol. They were not a pleasant snacking experience whatsoever!

May 20, 2014

A great cracker chip low in fat, low in sugars, and zippy, I love the taste, and I love the zing. It is spiced up so nicely. At $1.99 regular priced, it is affordable and delicious. I was recently diagnosed with diabetes, and this is a much better option for me then potato chips or sugary snacks. I went back and purchased 3 more boxes, now if I can keep my husband out of them, that would be an added bonus lol.

May 19, 2014

taste great! Just spicy like i want it.

April 15, 2014

These chips are AMAZING! They're a decently healthy snack, so i don't have to worry when i finish a box off:P the taste is great, and the price is not too high

October 03, 2013

very good comprimise to potatoe chips

October 03, 2013

i tried these and all i can say is wow they had a nice crunch to them and great alternative to chips

September 25, 2013

Great snack for low calories. This flavor is my favourite. Serve with non-fat greek yogurt and salsa!

September 25, 2013

It is not as good as real cracker or potato chips. the texture if off.

September 24, 2013

Aiding in my weight loss these are a great special treat

August 29, 2013

As one that has never had to diet to now after major surgery the weight just keeps coming! So, I thought I would try and only munch on diet chips. However, they taste like dry cardboard. Then Kelloggs came out with these cracker chips, this flavour is still pretty new, Zesty Soouthwest. They are tasty and filling. Great for munchies. I recommend anyone that is on a diet and needs that munchie while watching a movie, try these!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products