Special K Popcorn Chips Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1062 in Snacks

Special K® Popcorn Chips are just 80 calories per 20-chip serving. Try Sweet & Salty or classic Butter flavour instead of your usual popcorn for movie night!

December 07, 2016

I WANTED to like these, but couldnt.
There was something off about the taste...not a smooth blend of salty & sweet at all.
I think I tasted too much 'sweet', making it weird fir a chip. I never finished them. :(

December 06, 2016

I find the taste of these pretty bad. I was really excited about it- but I think I will just stick to popcorn. They tasted cardboardy- hard to describe. The texture of the chip was just not for me.

December 05, 2016

i find the taste of these really off, small bit of popcorn to it, but not much, i tried one and almost spit it right back out, i feel like there could be someway to make them better

November 30, 2016

I'll be stocking up on these chips after the holidays. The best flavour is southwestern. They are low in calories, taste good and are super crunchy. Perfect snack when you are dieting. I look forward to more flavours.

November 28, 2016

One of the best snack that could be considered healthy at the limit. It is very good with a sandwich at lunch or a quick snack prior to go to a hockey game or shopping.

November 05, 2016

Le produit est une excellente alternative lors de vos fringales pour des chips ou d'autres aliments caloriques. Bon goût, idéal en collation. Je recommande le produit. Peu calorique en plus.

July 01, 2016

They are good alternative to chips and crisps, taste great but find them at times a little hard on the teeth. My girls love them and I do feel better feeding them these as a snack instead of chips. Much healthier. An assortment of tasty flavours to choose from. I still prefer salt and vinegar. Handy for snacks and travelling.

May 28, 2016

These come in a variety of flavors and are really really yummy. I always make sure I stock up on every flavor when I find them on sale. They are light and airy, yet crunchy but my only complaint is that there isn't nearly enough in the box to save for a next time.

May 15, 2016

I liked this product, but we didn't love it. It is OK as far as taste, but it left me wanting more. I need a little more flavor, especially when attempting to eat better. My son just loved this and has asked me to get him more. So it's not for everyone, but some do really love them, just goes to show the old saying is true, to each their own.

April 01, 2016

Considering I normally enjoy Special K products and I love popcorn I was surprised that I didn't enjoy these. I found the taste was very bland. I don't love that it is shaped like chips either, they don't taste like chips so I personally would rather save the money and make a nice pot of regular homemade popcorn.