Amazing

Splenda Zero Liquid Sweetener Reviews

1 review
Ranked #85 out of 238 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

September 29, 2016

I received a free sample of Splenda Zero Liquid Sweetener a few days ago and have been trying it in many different drinks since then. I first put it in my morning cup of coffee using the recommended "1 squeeze" serving size and it didn't seem to sweeten my drink so I put a little more into it. I ended up having to pour out my coffee due to the off-putting taste it had. It was starting to make my stomach hurt.

The next day I wanted to make some tea so I used Splenda Zero to sweeten my glass. It didnt have quite the same taste as it did in my coffee and wasn't too bad. I didn't have to use extra this time so maybe that helped. It didn't hurt my stomach this time.

I really like the convenience of the to go packaging and know some people who would love to get their hands on a to go product like this one. I'm just not sure if I'd recommend it due to the taste. I'm sure it'll come up in conversation as all my friends know I do Product reviews and are always asking about the products I get. I wasn't too happy with this product but I'm sure many others would be. If they improved on the taste, I'd definitely buy some.

I'll give Splenda Zero Liquid Sweetener 2 of 5 stars