Spongellé Bulgarian Rose Limited Edition Buffer
Good

Spongellé Bulgarian Rose Limited Edition Buffer Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 593 in Body Wash

February 12, 2017

I received one of these sponges in a FabFitFun and I used it right away. I really love the smell and the feeling. However, i wasn't crazy about the fact that it didn't really sud up a whole bunch. I would prefer to have it a bit more sudsy as I love foamy body wash. I think its a cool idea and you get to keep the sponge and reuse it.

January 17, 2017

I received this wonderful sponge in my fall fabfitfun box and I fell in love!! The smell in the package was a little overwhelming but after first use the smell became very light and delightful! I have since gone on to buy more from the company!

October 17, 2016

Truly a great product I've had a chance to try thanks to fabfitfun! I didn't expect to love it so much but WOW! It smells amazing and is indeed very exfoliating! My skin is super soft after each wash, I just love it! The only downside is that it is a pricier then average kind of sponge/exfoliant/body wash and you can only get it online in Canada...

October 05, 2016

I don't even know where to begin with this one. Wow just wow. After trying this body buffer I literally wanted to order two of every single scent they have. It smells SO amazing. It is literally the best exfoliater I have ever used on my skin. My skin has never felt so clean and I have never smelled so good. I don't know if I'll ever be able to wash my body in any other way!