Starbuck's Caffe Verona K-Cups

Starbuck's Caffe Verona K-Cups Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 481 in Coffee

February 12, 2016

The K cup system is a big waste the coffee just doesn't taste the same as the true drip coffee. I am disappointed by the price of the starbucks K-Cups and would like them to taste better.

January 27, 2016

My absolute favorite kcup!! Love the taste, it's always fresh! They can be on the more pricier side but they do go on sale at local grocery stores and if you are lucky and find them at winners they are a great price there (usually 7.99)

January 23, 2016

Best K-cup coffee on the market. Pricey but worth it. I love the caffeine jolt in the morning.

January 12, 2016

I am a big fan of Starbucks coffee. This isn't as good as brewing it in a classic coffeemaker but it sure is close.

January 12, 2016

I like being able to make Starbucks drinks in my own home so I purchased the k cups and I was not disappointed. They taste the same as what you'd get in store. The price is ok but we all know Starbucks isn't cheap.

May 17, 2015

This is a full bodied coffee, makes the perfect cup everytime. I love that Starbuck's started making K-cups as well, it's the perfect way to get Starbuck's coffee straight from your home. How convenient is that? This coffee is one of their best blends, so flavourful.