Starbucks Hazelnut Latte

Starbucks Hazelnut Latte Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 481 in Coffee

October 10, 2015

I usually order caramel macchiatos but sometimes I will get a hazelnut latte when I feel like something different. It is sweet amd creamy and I love the nutty taste which is far less fake than you find with the refrigerated coffee creamers. Comfort at it's finest.

August 04, 2015

STARBUCKS HAZELNUT LATTE;

I find it is too expensive of a latte to enjoy when other similar coffee shops have better tasting for cheaper.
I did not like this specific hazelnut flavor, found it too strong.
I found the latte too sweet.

I do enjoy my starbucks but this particular hazelnut latter I would not buy again.

July 17, 2015

Perfect for those cold days. It warms you right up. I love pretty anything that is hazelnut but Starbucks know how to make delicious drinks!

April 05, 2015

A very nice latte with a nice aroma and hazelnut flavour! I like it on a chilly day it warms me up and makes me feel good.

March 15, 2015

This latte in so good. Just the right amount of sweetness with a wonderful hazelnut flavor. Very good.

February 27, 2015

im not a big coffee fan from starbucks. i find their coffee very strong for me. but i do enjoy a hazelnut latte and i ask for a half shot of expresso! YUM!