Stash Peppermint Herbal Tea
Good

Stash Peppermint Herbal Tea Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 467 in Tea

August 12, 2016

When I eat to must or my stomach does not feel well , I always have a peppermint tea. Somehow it always settles my stomach. I have tried a lot of different peppermint teas, but always go back to this kind.

January 11, 2016

I am hooked on the Moroccan mint, the real delight, I cannot any more me in pastsuis

January 11, 2016

This is a great tea! Tastes delicious. I love this tea in the evening after supper or if I have an upset tummy. Great price, great, all natural ingredients. No complaints about it at all! The only thing they could improve on, would be to switch fom a foil wrapper around each tea bag to a paper one.

January 11, 2016

Not a huge fan of peppermint tea but I love mint tea. Although I do very much enjoy this brand of peppermint tea, it has a very good taste. It calms me down before bed and before I can finish my cup I'm asleep.

January 08, 2016

Out of all the peppermint teas I've ever tasted, the Stash brand is my absolute favorite. The flavour is really pronounced and it smells so good. It's a great tea to have if you want to feel awake but don't want caffeine in your system. Also great to drink after a meal, as I find it helps you digest.

January 08, 2016

Love drinking this tea!
It has a great taste and the price is always just right!

March 16, 2015

Such a great quality tea and so perfect to drink when you are reading a book or going for a brisk walk! Me and my mom love to drink this tea when we go on walks together because it just gives us that extra little boost. Peppermint is amazing for that!

September 13, 2014

I love this pepermint tea. I am usually not a tea drinker but I have become addicted to this tea and its a great price and easy to find where ever I shop.

September 08, 2014

I'm always looking for new flavours of teas with no caffeine. And I've found a new favourite peppermint one. I love the strong, refreshing flavour. It's great black, or with a bit of milk.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play