stila cosmetics Perfect and Correct Foundation
Amazing

stila cosmetics Perfect and Correct Foundation Reviews

Ranked #482 out of 595 in Foundation

Perfect & Correct Foundation offers lightweight, buildable coverage while improving the look and feel of skin. This innovative foundation delivers one high performance, high definition, long-wearing, complexion-perfecting product. More Information found at http://stilacosmetics.com/product_detail.asp?pmid=928

April 09, 2016

This was my first time trying a Stila foundation and I was very impressed. I always have to watch my skin closely when I try a new Founation as I have sensitive skin and I am also prone to breakouts. I didn't have any problems with this breaking me out or irritating my skin. I was really impressed with the coverage and how long it lasted and I will probably buy this again.

January 12, 2016

This foundation is a bit pricey, I think it lists for $43 - $46 CAD but I found mine at Winners for $24.99 CAD. The foundation is light and airy and can be easily applied using fingers. I love it. The foundation stays on all day and even my friend asked me I was using when I first wore it. She said my skin looked excellent. If you can find it for $24.99 I would definitely recommend it. If not, then its a bit pricey but its ok to splurge once in a while!

August 16, 2013

This foundation feel light and airy and blends into your skin beautifully. I found that it is great for both winter and summer. I used to switch foundations between the season but not any more. It is not a heavy coverage foundation but if you need more in spots you can layer it.