Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day 10 in 1 HD Beauty Balm Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 183 in BB Creams

August 02, 2016

I got this at Shoppers Drug Mart on clearance for $4.99, and it's original price is $49! So it was an amazing deal! It's lightweight, smooth, and blends easily for a flawless complexion. It's not completely matte but it did definitely mattify a bit. I like using a powder foundation over it for a nice natural look, or liquid foundation if I want more coverage.

August 25, 2015

This product is pretty cool. It is a tinted primer that you apply under your make-up and it does make the finished result look pretty flawless.

June 08, 2015

I really like this BB Cream 10 in 1 beauty balm, it's very light weight and looks very natural..Great for the summer months..

May 23, 2015

This is the first and only high-end BB cream I've tried and I'm disappointed. I tried this in a trio along with the bronzing and highlighting versions. The color is a hideous orange shade, and it's heavily scented. It doesn't cover, doesn't blend, and wears off as quickly as you put it on. Nowhere near worth the money.

May 19, 2015

I have the illuminating version and in the spring/summer, it gives my skin a beautiful glow. However, if you need more coverage, this one may not be the one for you. For more coverage, I sometimes use that as a primer and still put on a light foundation over it. The glow still peeks through. I have oily combo skin and this one has SPF and doesn't break me out. Pretty expensive in my opinion for a BB cream.

May 12, 2015

I loved this BB cream! Shade matched perfectly and it was just the right amount of coverage for daily use. Very light weight and super easy to use

May 04, 2015

This is the BB cream that sold me on BB creams in general. I love the light application and the fact that it almost perfectly matches my skin tone and gives a "natural" finish.

The only problem is, after falling in love, I have found pretty much the exact same thing for $5.99...so....this one isn't a staple in my makeup bag.

December 05, 2014

This BB cream was recommended to me by a sales associate at Sephora. I was looking for a BB cream to cut down on the amount of foundation I was using and I wanted to use a product that would feel lighter on my skin. Overall I have been impressed with this product. I find that it's hydrating and long wearing with a nice dewy finish. It has a light tint that matches my fair skin well. I use a little bit of concealer in trouble areas over top of this product and it works for a everyday, light make-up look. The price is on the high side, but so far it's lasted for two months of every day use.

September 09, 2014

Stay all day 10-1 beauty balm is one of the only bb cream that works for me. It leaves me with a great color that matches my skin tone as well as a dewy finish. Its a little pricey($$45) but definitely worth it!!

August 18, 2014

It's a great product. But there are other dupes that work just as well for a way lesser price.