Stride Spark Kinetic Mint Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 189 in Oral Care

Stride spark gum in a sweet mint flavor. New from Cadbury, a great tasting gum that lasts and lasts. It's sugar free too!

September 15, 2016

This gum has great flavour that lasts longer than most gums. It has a smooth texture. It is not too sweet or too minty - just the perfect mix of the two.

February 10, 2016

I chew gum a lot, like I can chew a pack a day......(that sounds bad) Of all the gum I've chewed this one is my favorite flavor. It lasts about the length of most gums, so nothing special there. I don't notice any extra energy from the B6+B12, but I don't really chew this gum for that reason. It's just a good minty gum, what more do you need!!

August 30, 2015

Tastes good and the flavour lasts for an average amount of time. Just not worth my few extra cents.

February 28, 2014

I find that this tastes really gross. I am skeptical about the vitamins. My brother does enjoy this though.

July 12, 2013

Great tasting, long lasting gum is perfect for coffee breath during the day! I will continue to buy this type :)

December 11, 2011

This gum is like any other gum. I find that there is no difference. The flavor wears out as fast as the others and I did not get more energy from it. This was a great marketing trick to get us to buy into something new but it was a flop in my opinion.

1.5/5

November 21, 2011

The flavor tasted great but wears off sooner than most gums. Also the gum has a promise about being infused with vitamins to give you more energy etc. The fact that I didn't notice any change would make me say NAY to this gum.

November 09, 2011

The pack says that the gum is infused with B vitamins which will give you energy... I couldn't really tell if it gave me more energy than usual though. The taste of the gum was okay, there are better tasting gums out there. For the price and the uncertainty of its claims, I would pass on this gum!

June 15, 2011

Nice flavors and they taste good for awhile.

April 19, 2011

This gum is infused with vitamins B-6 and B-12 which helps release energy into your body. I am not sure if I really felt a burst of energy as much as my breath was fresher and it lasted a long time. I love the Kinetic Mint flavor the best!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier