Suave Green Apple Shampoo and Conditioner

Suave Green Apple Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1481 out of 2162 in Hair Care

July 30, 2015

I use this shampoo because it smells AMAZING! Apple is one of my favorite scent, and this shampoo dose not disappoint. The smell lingers for a while, and it smells wonderful. The shampoo is not too harsh, which is good for my dry, wavy hair. I rotate it with a few other shampoos so that my hair doesn't get used to one shampoo. I always come back to this shampoo though! There is nothing better for the price!

August 10, 2014

Great value - leaves your hair as soft and shiny as many high end products.

November 01, 2011

I use this shampoo because it smells AMAZING! Apple is my favorite scent, and this shampoo dose not disappoint. The smell lingers for a while, and it smells wonderful. The shampoo is not too harsh, which is good for my dry, wavy hair. I rotate it with a few other shampoos so that my hair doesn't get used to one shampoo. I always come back to this shampoo though! There is nothing better for the price!

February 24, 2011

I was shopping in the mall one day, but was relatively short on cash. I remembered I needed shampoo and conditioner, and I found the Suave brand in most of the drugstores in the mall. So, I ended up buying one shampoo (Green apple scent) and one conditioner (also green apple scent) for $2 each. I thought that since it was a cheap brand, it wouldn't be as effective as the bigger and more promoted brands. Boy, was I wrong. The shampoo cleaned my hair well; it felt squeaky clean after the wash. The conditioner wasn't too heavy, but wasn't too light either. I felt it moisturized my hair very well, considering! I usually don't go without my leave-in hair creme, since my hair tends to frizz. I went once or twice without using the cream after I had used the two Suave products. My hair didn't frizz nearly as much as I thought it would! These products seem to smooth your hair just as well as any other brand, but for a fraction of the price. I have tried the strawberry and green apple scents, and I bought the new coconut scent to try. Any of the ones I've tried have been great; the scents lasted until my next wash (two days later!)

I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't need anything specific for their hair (girls with curly hair - the conditioner may not be heavy enough for you). I love it, and it's now all I use!