Suave Green Apple Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1624 out of 2239 in Hair Care

February 04, 2017

This stuff is junk! Yeah, it smells good, but so does a lot of other hair products that arent good for your hair. This stuff will not only leave your hair greasy, it will dry it out like know ones business, its full of sulfate and perfumes! Its cheap for a reason!!

1.5/5

February 04, 2017

I dont like this hair product! It might smell like green apples but when you use the conditioner it makes your hair feel heavy and greasy and totally disgusting! Do not buy this stuff! It's crap!!

February 04, 2017

this is not for me ..i hAVE THIN HAIR IT LEFT MY HAIR OILY ..it also is thin and doent lather up very well...the scent was nice .. but nope this is not for me

February 04, 2017

This is a really nice shampoo. It leaves my hair with a very pleasant smell. I find I have to use the conditioner, otherwise my hair is tangled and not as soft. But overall a really nice shampoo for a low cost.

July 30, 2015

I use this shampoo because it smells AMAZING! Apple is one of my favorite scent, and this shampoo dose not disappoint. The smell lingers for a while, and it smells wonderful. The shampoo is not too harsh, which is good for my dry, wavy hair. I rotate it with a few other shampoos so that my hair doesn't get used to one shampoo. I always come back to this shampoo though! There is nothing better for the price!

August 10, 2014

Great value - leaves your hair as soft and shiny as many high end products.

November 01, 2011

I use this shampoo because it smells AMAZING! Apple is my favorite scent, and this shampoo dose not disappoint. The smell lingers for a while, and it smells wonderful. The shampoo is not too harsh, which is good for my dry, wavy hair. I rotate it with a few other shampoos so that my hair doesn't get used to one shampoo. I always come back to this shampoo though! There is nothing better for the price!

February 24, 2011

I was shopping in the mall one day, but was relatively short on cash. I remembered I needed shampoo and conditioner, and I found the Suave brand in most of the drugstores in the mall. So, I ended up buying one shampoo (Green apple scent) and one conditioner (also green apple scent) for $2 each. I thought that since it was a cheap brand, it wouldn't be as effective as the bigger and more promoted brands. Boy, was I wrong. The shampoo cleaned my hair well; it felt squeaky clean after the wash. The conditioner wasn't too heavy, but wasn't too light either. I felt it moisturized my hair very well, considering! I usually don't go without my leave-in hair creme, since my hair tends to frizz. I went once or twice without using the cream after I had used the two Suave products. My hair didn't frizz nearly as much as I thought it would! These products seem to smooth your hair just as well as any other brand, but for a fraction of the price. I have tried the strawberry and green apple scents, and I bought the new coconut scent to try. Any of the ones I've tried have been great; the scents lasted until my next wash (two days later!)

I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't need anything specific for their hair (girls with curly hair - the conditioner may not be heavy enough for you). I love it, and it's now all I use!