Good

suavitals fabric softener Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 235 in Laundry Care

November 19, 2014

I used Suavital for the first time about three weeks ago and LOVED it! I was kind of leary, wondering if I would still get a great smell and softness from my clothing after using this, but one time after using it, I was convinced and hooked! This fabric softener is one of my favs, as it is lower priced than many softeners and can be purchased either at Wal-mart or the Dollar stores.

The Dollar Tree has this for $1.00, but is a smaller bottle, but with that price, you can grab a few. Wal-mart has this same product for around $2.88, but you get a slightly bigger bottle.

This fabric softener leaves an awesome scent, even after drying your clothes. I highly recommend this product

October 04, 2014

This is a dollar store brand of fabric softner most put it in the rinse cycle i don't i put it right in with the washing soap and you wouldn't believe how great your clothes smell even after they are dried the scent stays in the clothes for a very long time and all for just a dollar they delivered it right to my door so that made me really happy and i got 12 bottles