Sunday Riley Ceramic slip clay cleanser

Sunday Riley Ceramic slip clay cleanser Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 25, 2016

I started using this about a year ago and never plan on stopping! This is amazing for acne, large pores and just making your skin look amazing. I first bought this as I had large pores around my nose and cheeks as I found it just looked worse with foundation. I noticed a difference after about a week and within a few weeks not only were my pores very noticeably smaller but my skin just looked better overall. You can also use this as a mask and leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing or combine it with Sunday Riley Good Genes. I now only need to use it every couple weeks to refresh my skin.

I have loved every Sunday Riley product I have tried so far and would highly recommend them for problem skin although i do find there products expensive.

October 09, 2016

I recently started using this and love the way it makes my skin feel. My skin glows after washing my face with it. I have very oily skin so I found this very helpful. The price is a little high for a cleanser.

June 02, 2016

I am totally obsessed with the Sunday Riley brand. I had some breakouts during pregnancy and this cleanser helped so much I'm already on my third bottle! It is a bit on the pricey side of cleansers at $63 but so well worth it for the quality of the product. It has kept my skin clear for almost a year now and I couldn't be happier! It is a natural product which I love as well, cruelty and paraben free and vegan.