Good

tarte cosmetics Crown Jewels Lipgloss Multi Gift Set Reviews

Ranked #533 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

February 25, 2010

I have one of the glosses from this collection, a delicately shimmery peach shade. It wears as sticky-free as a lipgloss can, and delivers just the right amount of colour to keep the look natural but with a little oomph.

But what I like best about this product (and the gift set overall), is the relatively small size. I have too many opened lip products already, and I hate throwing them out half full just because they have gotten a little too old. This gloss is mini-sized and I will use every last drop. It also makes it so convenient for my already overstuffed purse!

The full set of 15 is definitely a good seasonal buy to break up into smaller gift for friends, or to ration yourself over the long months until the Christmas sets come back into stock. I recommend it!

February 02, 2010

Tarte makes my favourite lip gloss in the world. It's the right texture, consistency, shine, great colours and above all, the products are paraben free, petro chemical free, preservative free, sulfate free, synthetic fragrance free (they use natural vanilla)... and the list goes on and on. I feel good about putting this on my lips and I look good too ;)

When we were putting together our Christmas Gift Guide, Tarte sent over a few of the mini gloss gift sets for consideration. We all loved them and I ended up splitting the sets up and sharing them as gifts. The gift sets are $39, but the retail value is $165 so you're definitely getting bang for your buck.

These will be on my stocking stuffer list again next year and in general, it's now my lip gloss brand of choice.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear