Tassimo LCD Premium T65 Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 481 in Coffee

July 30, 2015

My favourite product EVER!!! I've had other machines and this is my favourite! Tassimo has done an amazing job with this one!!

May 07, 2015

I had a Keurig but wanted fancier coffees so I bought the Tassimo after Christmas. I LOOOOOOVE it!! There is a huge variety of coffees, teas, lattes and other hot beverages. The only downfall to this machine is you can't get a plain cup of hot water.

August 20, 2014

I LOVE this coffee maker!!! It makes coffee so quick! i love my tassimo!

August 05, 2014

This machine is used daily here! I love it. Easy to use and the coffees made are perfect.

May 25, 2014

I love my T65! I'm the only one in the house who drinks coffee, and I hated waiting for a full or half pot to brew to end up just dumping most of it as I leave for work pretty early in the am.
I'm able to make great cup of coffee quickly so I'm caffeinated within minutes of waking up.
Cleaning the machine is simple, and it even tells you when it's time to descale it!
There are only two things I would change;
The ability to just brew hot water.
Alarm setting to auto brew 2 mins before I get up to get my caffeine even faster!!

April 15, 2014

I have owned my Tassimo for about 5 years and have never had any problems with it. I use it every morning and love the convience of brewing my coffee while I'm getting my lunch together. I do wish the water holder on it was a bit bigger as it seems I'm always filling it but maybe that's just because I use it so much :)

February 17, 2014

Just wish the water reservoir was larger. We have one at work now and its fabulous for each of us. Been in the office for eight months now, and I doubt its even been descaled and its still going strong and flawless.

January 02, 2014

I bought one of these machines after reciving some tcups in the mail I like the machine the choices you have for tea and coffee and other drinks is nice but I find the machine a little loud I don't know if its supposed to be that loud but it is and its the only thing I don't like about the machine other then that I love it.

September 25, 2013

I am in love with my Tassimo and would completely recommend it. The coffee is always perfect and delicious. It's easy to make one cup and no wasted coffee, as there was when making an entire pot of coffee.

April 06, 2013

what a great coffee machine the tassimo t65 is , received it as a gift for christmas and now could not live without it !
it is so convenient for my lifestyle to be able to brew a single cup of coffee instead of making a pot
it is faster and tastes alot better i would recommend it to anyone especially if you emjoy tim hortons coffee as it is available for tassimo but not keurig .
it has a very modern attractive look and makes coffee in 60 seconds if you do not have one already you should definetly pick one up

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml