TENA ACTIVE Ultra Thin Pads Long Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 223 in Feminine Hygiene

August 12, 2014

Provide great protection but a bit pricey

July 10, 2014

It is a really great product and keeps you dry for a long long time. No worries about leaking and good for heavy flows. :)

May 08, 2014

I received some Tena samples in the mail, thought I would never need them. Then one day I didn't quite make it to the washroom, believe me I was pretty embarrassed. So needless to say, the next time I went out I used the sample of the Tena pads that I had received. No drips even. I think just the pressure of the pad made a big difference. Now I am a believer and will be putting these on my shopping list. Wish they were a bit cheaper, but unlike regular panty liners you aren't changing them every few hours, so I guess they are not as expensive at that.

February 06, 2014

They are comparable in price but excellent in effectiveness! They don't "clump/bunch" up while you move throughout the day...

September 21, 2013

I get when I regular brand is not on sale. They are on sale when my regular is not the work good I do like them. They do move with you that is good so less bunching going on. The light is great shock how much they take in.

September 05, 2013

Tena pads are great! For those of us with bladder leakage these pads are #1. They fit well and stay in place and save us fron those embarrasing moments1