Tetley Earl Grey Tea

Tetley Earl Grey Tea Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 501 in Tea

January 06, 2017

There seems to be something off with the telly version of the earl grey. I have found that they lack taste and aroma, unfortunately. If I was to choose a brand name for earl grey, I'd choose Lipton!

May 12, 2016

This is the best tea in the world, one of my favorite teas. I always make sure i buy a pack of tea or grab one from a coffee shop. I love the taste could drink it all day

March 25, 2016

My daughters favorite tea, not a fruity tea, great tasting, always feel relaxed after a good cup.If you want to try something a little different than why not Earl Grey, Price is average

February 05, 2016

Just getting into teas, usually stick to flavoured but this was really nice! Price is good and quantity lasts a while, looking forward to trying other varities'

January 27, 2016

I've always loved this tea for a long time and love it even more now because it enabled me to win a contest.

October 05, 2015

Tetley makes a really nice Early Grey tea, it's perfect for waking you up and for reading a book. I like to have a cup of tea when I read always. Such a comforting tea and it wakes you up more then a cup of coffee does.

May 15, 2015

I drink multiple cups of tea a day and can tell the differences in quality and for such an affordable tea, the quality is amazing. I do enjoy more expensive teas, but sometimes they're just too costly and this is well within my budget and tastes great. It isn't acidic, too strong or bitter. It has a pleasant aroma and is smooth and well balanced.

May 15, 2015

This tea has great flavor a wonderful soothing smell and good color. Everything I have come to expect from Tetley. Would love to get more bags in the box though. 80 tea bags is great but I drink more tea than that in a month. :) and prefer this brand over all others. This is the only tea I drink.