The Body Shop Almond Hand Rescue Reviews

Ranked #1072 out of 1483 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 26, 2015

Got my 1st one on sale to try, have been back to buy on sale or not. Love what this has done for my hands.

May 27, 2014

I was given the gift set and it is one of the best hand creams I have ever used!

May 27, 2014

Awesome love it . Will deff be buying in the near future will recommend to friends and family..

April 10, 2014

This hand cream was amazing! I saw results so quickly. For dry skin, this is definitely the product to use. I also recommend this cream for people who have sensitive skin.

September 26, 2013

i found this worked wonders on my hands, as they are very dry etc, this didnt leave my hands that oily feeling either.

September 11, 2013

it is wonderful and really effective hand cream especially for hard working hands. it moisturize very well

October 26, 2010

This hand cream is actually a life-saver. I have excema and suffer from perpetually dry skin as a result. I must have 20 types of lotions and creams that I have tried out over the years, but so far this one has lasted. I got it a month or so ago, and I LOVE the fact that I only have to apply it once a day for totally soft hands. No more worrying about having lotion in my purse, or applying lotion 4-5 times a day to prevent cracked skin. Plus, it smells delicious!! Totally worth the money, as you don't need to use anything else- and a little bit goes a looonng way!

matisa has posted in the forum topic
    FREEBIES BBZ

Magouee added a new review for
    Lush Alaska dessert soap

scoof added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops