The Body Shop Cassis Rose Eau De Toilette

The Body Shop Cassis Rose Eau De Toilette Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 119 in Body Mists & Fragrances

Cassis Rose is a fruity-floral fragrance for women introduced in 2006. Top notes fondle with passionate and sweet waves of raspberry and black currant. A heart encompasses rose, freesia and violet, while base notes introduce musk, sandalwood and cedar.

January 05, 2016

I have always loved the body shop's awesome selection of scents. I recently bought the fragrance in Brazil Nut, and I love it! It smells sweet, and lasts for a while, which is a plus.

November 15, 2011

Personally, I hate rose perfumes. However, I don't find this particular one offensive at all. I have used other Body Shop perfumes, and trust me, it takes a long time to get through that little bottle, therefore the price is really great. I find their scents last throughout the day, which is also great.

May 27, 2007

I bought this rose scent because The Body Shop had discontinued my favourite scent, Tea Rose. This rose scent is much different than Tea Rose, I think it is less sweet and I think it has a berry scent to it as well. It is not an "old lady" rose smell, and I think this is something that you could probably wear at work without offending anyone. Right now, The Body Shop has a sale on body splashes for only 6 dollars if this something you may want to try.

January 30, 2007

Cassis Rose eau de toilette by the Body Shop smells amazingly good. It's a little bit pricey (at least in my opinion - I hate spending money!) at $17 for a 30 ml bottle, but I love it so much that it doesn't really matter. As the name suggests, it smells like roses, but is not overpowering. It stays on your skin for a really long time, and the smell just makes me so happy!
    They also come in a lot of other scents, including their newest one, Rougeberry - for every bottle that's bought, 100% of the proceeds go to HIV awareness/prevention programs. Vanilla and Oceanus also smell really nice.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic