The Body Shop Coconut Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 13, 2016

I received this in multi sample size pack and was excited to try it because I love coconut tropical scents. I was disappointed however. This coconut scent is very one dimensional and is very fake or synthetic smelling. It is most definitely not a lotion consistency and is way too milky (aka liquidy) to apply without making a mess by it spilling out of your hands. I also found that it left me with a wet/greasy feeling.

September 19, 2016

I love coconut scented things that smell like sun tan lotion (although this has a sun screen sort of scent to it on top of the tanning scent) so this product is right up my alley. While it's not as moisturizing as other lotions, it is easy to spread and isn't greasy (I find it works well on any other body part besides my hands). This was the first body product I tried that sprayed the lotion out (at the time it was a relatively new thing) and I love that functionality. It's great that I don't have to be careful how hard I press on the pump so that I don't end up with too much lotion and I don't have to get any screw-off caps or shake-and-squeeze bottles messy with my product-covered hands. This online price is ridiculous, however. Check in store for a better deal.

September 23, 2015

If you like the smell of coconut you will like this product. I love the spray format and how light it feels on my skin. I find body butters are too rich during the summer months but this body milk is perfect. A little bit of luxury at an affordable price. :)

December 07, 2014

LOVE the smell of anything Coconut at The Body Shop! This is like their regular lotion products but instead comes in a spray sort of bottle with a much thinner consistency.

This is very nice, would definitely recommend it. More of a summer product since it is so light and thin on the skin.

December 06, 2014

This is nice stuff...it's pretty light and the smell isn't too powerful, just enough.

I like to mix it with other moisturizers to get a unique fruity coconut scent.

December 05, 2014

This is a lightweight watery body lotion with quite true sweet coconut scent which lingers for quite a while. The packaging is sturdy and convenient, you can spray precisely and get every drop. Non sticky, no residue, absorbs quickly.
Fairly priced. at $12
The only con is that it's not very hydrating but a good choice for normal skin during summer. the first time i had spritzed myself someone actually thought it was my shampoo haha i had to tell them it was a coconut milk spray but they still like how it smelled, i think the body shop should come out with a line that smells like the coconut milk like a shampoo or a body butter it would do well.

December 02, 2014

I absolutely love this product so much, I've been using it for years!.
It leaves me skin feeling silky and soft, and I love the scent.
A few years back, I was wearing it when I got burnt by a stove, and they said the oils I have on my skin stopped a lot of the damage, thanks to this product I didn't have a scar and the burn didn't hurt near as much as it should have!.