The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 610 in Body Wash

Wake up in the morning by using an invigorating, cleansing gel that leaves your skin clean and soft with a fresh citrus scent.

March 24, 2017

got this in one of the boxing day deal bags, definitely not a fan of it, i felt like it didn't clean me, the smell wasn't as nice as i thought it wouldn't be, not worth the full price

March 02, 2017

Satsum is my favorite body shop scent. Its divine!!
    I was gifted a set for Christmas which included the shower gel, body butter, and hand cream (I already own the polish). The shower gel is amazing, it left my skin clean, smooth and fresh feeling. Plus the scent stays with you all day long, especially when you use them all in combination. These products are a must try, and an even better gift!! #thebodyshop #musthaves #satsum

February 20, 2017

This body wash smells amazing! It has a delicious long lasting scent that isn't too powerful. It also leaves my skin feeling so fresh without drying out. It even makes the whole bathroom smell great after your shower. Got this in a body shop gift pack for Christmas and it's yet another wonderful scent from them. If you like citrus and fresh body washes, this is for you.

January 17, 2017

Absolutely love this body wash! Satsuma shower gel not only smells amazing but when applied to a loofa, leave you feeling clean and fresh. This item is very well priced for its quality

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love this! It smells amazing and when used with a loofa it doesnt take much. Leaves my skin nice and smooth. My kids love it too :) i plan on getting the matching lotion and body butter to complete it :)

January 06, 2017

First off, I loved the smell! It has a light, refreshing scent. The shower gel worked really well and didn't leave a sticky film like some soaps. It cleaned and rinsed off easily!

December 31, 2016

I love this shower gel! The smell is just so fresh and clean. And it lasts quite a while too. It lathers well and cleans great. I do find it a bit pricey, but the quality and scent are worth the price! Will buy again!

December 29, 2016

My husband included a bottle of The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel in my Christmas stocking several years ago and I loved it! It's got a strong scent and a little goes a long way. I find it leaves me feeling clean and refreshed and ready to tackle the day! It's a constant in my shower now!

December 20, 2016

A Body Shop classic. Fresh juicy wake you up freshness! Lathers great and makes you feel clean. I love these for stocking stuffers to my friends. A huge bottle usually goes on sale for 5$.

December 06, 2016

i had received this in one of the body shops boxing day deal bags, i thought it smelt amazing and smelt so fresh, but when it came down to using it, i really didn't feel like it was doing it's job