The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 584 in Body Wash

Wake up in the morning by using an invigorating, cleansing gel that leaves your skin clean and soft with a fresh citrus scent.

January 17, 2017

Absolutely love this body wash! Satsuma shower gel not only smells amazing but when applied to a loofa, leave you feeling clean and fresh. This item is very well priced for its quality

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love this! It smells amazing and when used with a loofa it doesnt take much. Leaves my skin nice and smooth. My kids love it too :) i plan on getting the matching lotion and body butter to complete it :)

January 06, 2017

First off, I loved the smell! It has a light, refreshing scent. The shower gel worked really well and didn't leave a sticky film like some soaps. It cleaned and rinsed off easily!

December 31, 2016

I love this shower gel! The smell is just so fresh and clean. And it lasts quite a while too. It lathers well and cleans great. I do find it a bit pricey, but the quality and scent are worth the price! Will buy again!

December 29, 2016

My husband included a bottle of The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel in my Christmas stocking several years ago and I loved it! It's got a strong scent and a little goes a long way. I find it leaves me feeling clean and refreshed and ready to tackle the day! It's a constant in my shower now!

December 20, 2016

A Body Shop classic. Fresh juicy wake you up freshness! Lathers great and makes you feel clean. I love these for stocking stuffers to my friends. A huge bottle usually goes on sale for 5$.

December 06, 2016

i had received this in one of the body shops boxing day deal bags, i thought it smelt amazing and smelt so fresh, but when it came down to using it, i really didn't feel like it was doing it's job

October 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la marque. Le savon pour la douche fait une mousse crémeuse sous l'eau. Nettoie bien ma peau en douceur. L'odeur est vraiment douce au nez.

October 01, 2016

This specific kind or scent of shower gel is probably one of their most popular one. I love the smell. I usually use this shower gel for summer together with the body butter as it is also a good insect repellant. The regular size bottles are awesome for travel. Feels smooth on skin and won't leave your skin dry and tight. the scent doesn't last very long though.

September 28, 2016

Love the Body Shop shower gels, they all smell so amazing. The Satsuma is no exception, it literally smells like the fruit itself. Makes showering that much more enjoyable.