The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 552 in Body Wash

Wake up in the morning by using an invigorating, cleansing gel that leaves your skin clean and soft with a fresh citrus scent.

December 06, 2016

i had received this in one of the body shops boxing day deal bags, i thought it smelt amazing and smelt so fresh, but when it came down to using it, i really didn't feel like it was doing it's job

October 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la marque. Le savon pour la douche fait une mousse crémeuse sous l'eau. Nettoie bien ma peau en douceur. L'odeur est vraiment douce au nez.

October 01, 2016

This specific kind or scent of shower gel is probably one of their most popular one. I love the smell. I usually use this shower gel for summer together with the body butter as it is also a good insect repellant. The regular size bottles are awesome for travel. Feels smooth on skin and won't leave your skin dry and tight. the scent doesn't last very long though.

September 28, 2016

Love the Body Shop shower gels, they all smell so amazing. The Satsuma is no exception, it literally smells like the fruit itself. Makes showering that much more enjoyable.

September 15, 2016

Yes Yes Yes.

I first used this in grade 8.. yes that was a long time ago lol

Me and my best friend and my Mom would go back to school shopping every year at this mall out of town and the Body Shop was 1st on our list.

Also, the Satsuma Body wash was a must have. It smells so good I want to eat it. It leaves you feeling energetic, vibrant, fresh, you smell great all day, it is strong at first, but the smell during the day is just a soft lingering scent. I use it for shampooing my hair too if I feel like it. WOW everyone you walk by says "You sell so good, what is that>"

It cleans too without stripping your skin and leaving it dry and stiff. If you use your pouffe or sponge with it, it lathers like crazy. It is awesome stuff

September 09, 2016

This has to be the best body wash to use in the early mornings to wake & cheer you up! It just has the alive- citrus-y smell that gets you going! I love it and will buy it over and over!

September 08, 2016

This is my favorite shower gel. I love the smell! It lathers nicely and cleanses well. the best thing is that there is always a sale and you can get what ya want

August 27, 2016

I like this soap and it lathers well. The scent is nice, but a bit overwhelming - it could definitely be a little more subtle. The bottle is a good size for a shower.

August 23, 2016

LOVED the smell of this shower gel, makes me feel so much better during the winter months when I use it on my skin, gentle too on my skin all Body SHop products are a treat for me

July 13, 2016

I absolutely adore the smell of this body wash. Put a little on a loofah and you've got delicious citrusy smelling suds instantly! The smell is very strong, and lasts long after the shower. The shower gel itself works as well as any that I have purchased at the drug store - no better. It does not leave my skin particularly soft or smooth, but it does leave it smelling great. If you have any skin issues (dry, sensitive etc) this is probably not the body wash for you - but if you're looking for a great, invigorating, long lasting pick me up scent - give this a try!