The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 973 in Facial Cleansers

January 17, 2017

I used to be very dedicated to this line. I rarely used any other products. My whole skincare routine consisted of the tea tree line from the bodyshop. I few years back I had really bad acne. I couldn't pinpoint the reason for the intense breakout. I was exploring skincare products and found great reviews for this line online. I also love that is is affordable. The bodyshop has one of the best deals I have ever come across.

If you feel like you are struggling with mild acne, I would give this line a look.

January 04, 2017

i buy this oil to mix with my shampoo to use as a head lice preventative. (i work with little kids--and lice is epidemic)This does the job and I love the smell .

November 24, 2016

I often used to get random breakouts and sometimes they could be quite bad, and i had heard the body shops tea tree oil was amazing, so i went and bought some and for over 2 years now i have been using it and almost never get any breakouts

October 21, 2016

Great product
    -bottling is kind of inconvenient for me
    -very effective in the beginning (pimples are unnoticeable after overnight use) until my skin got use to it

October 16, 2016

Amazing product! It's a natural product that works very effectively as a spot treatment for acne, reducing the redness and speeding up the healing process. I have gone through 3 bottles of this already and I can the see the improvement in my skin.

October 15, 2016

For me, this product definitely worked. I had quite a lot of acne on my forehead until I had a facial extraction, in which they also recommended me to use this product also. I do believe that usually when I applied it at night, the next day, the affected area would diminish in redness and puffiness. The smell is a little strong, but you gradually get used to it. Also technically you are suppose to mix the oil with your normal lotion you apply on your face so it's not too strong.

1.5/5

September 30, 2016

My brother and I used this and it did nothing for either of us. The areas where I applied it, the skin around the zit went dry, but the zit didn't shrink. I didn't mind the scent.

September 30, 2016

Tea tree oil has so many uses. It is great for acne, fungal infections, you can soften your cuticles with it. I put it in my shampoo for my middle school aged daughter to repel lice and so far she's only had lice 1 time in grade 1. Since I started using tea tree oil she has never caught lice again. It is supposedly good for jock itch and athletes foot and cold sores. This is one of those oils everyone should have tucked away in your medicine cabinet. It is amazing how beneficial it is. I use it as a makeup remover. I mix it with canola oil and then I use my round cotton swab and it makes my face clear and nice and moisturized. Never ever ingest it though it is not safe. I love the body shop brand and it lasts so long because it is so strong, you only need a few drops most times for what you are using it for.

September 30, 2016

This is my zit-zapper. When I see that there's a pimple starting to breakout, I apply this right away and it dries out the pimple pretty fast. It's a small bottle but a drop goes a very long way.

September 27, 2016

Use this when my zits is really bad, it slow it down from getting worst. If you use it at the first sign of a zits surfacing, you might not even get a zits. I like this, works well for me. Taking a break from it since I am pregnant, mixed review about how tea tree oil could be bad for pregnancy, so better safe than sorry.