The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet Reviews

Ranked #447 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 19, 2016

I really like the smell of this sorbet for your face. It makes your face feel very soft and supple after you use it too. I am excited to use it in the winter when it gets very dry out, for an extra added boost of moisture for my skin. I find that its a little too much to use under my bb cream in the summertime though. I like to wear it with nothing on top and my skin looks quite fresh.

September 08, 2016

This is one of my holy grail. I absolutely love how fast it absorbs and leaves my skin feeling plump, smooth and fresh. It doesn't leave behind anything or feel sticky, which I absolutely hate. I use it day and night . I absolutely recommend this product.

July 01, 2015

I love this stuff. I pair it with the Vitamin E moisture serum. They work so well together. My skin feels amazing. Not dry and not oily. Just perfect. And if you put it in the fridge on a hot day and use it, It is so refreshing on your face. Love it. Also works well on dry hands too! Bonus!

June 10, 2015

This does a good job moisturizing but no better than just the normal vitamin e cream. I also find the texture of it kind of strange, maybe it's just me but it felt kind of chunky and i didn't really enjoy it. But it's an interesting experience I'm sure some people absolutely love it.

August 12, 2014

So creamy and light is wonderful under makeup or alone