TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Reviews

Ranked #240 out of 390 in Makeup

August 08, 2016

Crazy good highlighter for fair skin. Doesn't show up pink and blush-like, as many highlighters do on my skin tone. Super soft and blendable, not chunky or glittery at all, just the perfect glow that stays put all day.

January 16, 2016

This is my favourite powder highlighter. It is so pretty and shimmery and it doesnt look tacky at all like glitter. you just apply to your cheekbones and it gives you a nice glow. I also sometimes use it as a eyeshadow or colour for the corner of my eyes since its so glowy it makes you look really awake and fresh. The price is decent if you order it off amazon its a little cheaper.

May 18, 2015

This is such a great highlighter! I love the golden honey colour, it's very shimmery and illuminates beautifully. I like to use it under my brows and around my eyes to make them pop. I've also used it as eye-shadow and on the apples of my cheeks. It is long wearing and can be applied lightly or heavy handedly depending on the look you're going for.

September 15, 2014

Mary-Lou Manizer is a pale, golden-champagne colour. What makes it so great (to me anyhow) is everything that this highlighter doesn't have: no pieces of shimmer or glitter! This is a finely milled, soft powder that applies with a good dose of shimmer, but a glowing, lit from within shimmer. While it can pack a punch, it is easily blended out and creates a really pretty glow. I wasn't sure if the golden tones would work well on my skin tone, but it isn't so warm that cool tones can't use this and have it look great. The compact is also HUGE. I doubt that I'll ever finish this, but you never know... it can be used as eyeshadow as well.While on that note, it does make a beautiful, brightening eyeshadow.

August 06, 2014

This highlighter is quite possibly the best highlighter I've ever encountered in my life. It is so highly pigmented that it will literally last me forever because I barely need half a swipe across this silky powder to highlight my face. It's so gorgeous. I can't get enough of it.

May 03, 2012

This is an awesome highlight, but it is expensive I got mine in a kit at TJmaxx for $10 with a lip gloss, mini kabuki and nail polish. I would not pay the full price for it because I feel $24 is to much for any makeup product. It has a nice shimmer but is not glittery it is also great for adding shimmer to eye shadow. The great thing is that it only takes very little product to get a nice effect.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic